Minecraft Ray Tracing (AMD Supported)

Sign in to follow this  

On 8/26/2019 at 9:10 AM, BTGBullseye said:

I'd give it a try... I wouldn't pay for it though. (I wouldn't pay for Minecraft either though)

Ok, so I obtained the E9 version of the shader pack, and am running it in Minecraft now. (over 3 hours, and no glitches whatsoever) At maximum possible settings for everything, including a 512x texture pack, I average 50 FPS using an overclocked RX 5700 XT. At default settings for the shaders, I never drop below 60FPS. This is not far off from what an RTX 2070 Super will get at equivalent settings.

Edited by BTGBullseye (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I obtained the E9 version of the shader pack, and am playing it in Minecraft now. After the last updates the game is more interesting. There are a lot of modes and servers that make the game greater and greater. I play Minecraft with my friends, and we enjoy it every single time. It is more interesting when you play it online, and use some survival servers. The Minecraft updates gave the game another look. Billion of people play this game and develop their attention, creativity and imagination.

Edited by dorothydun (see edit history)