Favorite Portal 2 Quotes or Moments (Spoilers)

Sign in to follow this  

Three-portal device makes no sense actually. It's another paradox.

No, it makes sense.

Going in one takes to another, and then going into that one would take you to the third.

Naturally this would be very confusing, though.

For an example, see the traffic light portals in Problem Sleuth.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

It sort of makes my head spin though. If you fire all 3 portals at once, which one are you gonna come out of if you jump into one? It's already established there is no specific enter or exit portal.

1 connects to 2. 2 connects to 3. 3 connects to 1. Obviously, there would be some visual issues, cause they don't operate on discrete space like a two way system. When you walk through 1 and look behind you, you're going to see whats on the other side of three through the second portal.

''We're in space!''

''BIRD IS EVIL!!!!''

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

1 connects to 2. 2 connects to 3. 3 connects to 1. Obviously, there would be some visual issues, cause they don't operate on discrete space like a two way system. When you walk through 1 and look behind you, you're going to see whats on the other side of three through the second portal.

Agh, why don't you make my head explode while you're at it? XD

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Definately the adventure sphere and space sphere. The only reason the adventure sphere s better is because of his song.

It sort of makes my head spin though. If you fire all 3 portals at once, which one are you gonna come out of if you jump into one? It's already established there is no specific enter or exit portal.

OR you could be able to switch portal 3 to connect to portal 1 or portal 2 anytime you want it to. When a portal is not connected to any of the other portals it will remain where you placed it but waiting to be reconneted

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"