ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: PHANTASMAGORIA 2

Sign in to follow this  

On 11/2/2019 at 2:38 AM, BTGBullseye said:

We're always open to new members. Grab a jacket, the meeting starts in 10 minutes.

wait what happens when you run out of jackets

do the jackets keep you alive? is the jacket your life force? if i take that jacket off will you die?

IS THIS SOME KINDA CULT

51 minutes ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

wait what happens when you run out of jackets

Then we get some more from the donation pile... Did you think they just appeared out of nowhere?

52 minutes ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

do the jackets keep you alive? is the jacket your life force? if i take that jacket off will you die?

Maybe?

53 minutes ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

IS THIS SOME KINDA CULT

Definitely. Is that a problem?

It was a great video, thanks for that!
Well I thank my lucky stars that I've never played this as a kid, it would have really fucked me up. Now as an adult, other for the gore scenes, It's not that scary (and other than the intentional jump scares(like with the monster on the computer screen)). I can't say I share Ross's usual enthusiasm to point and click adventures with this one (which I usually do), seems like a really short game bloated into 7 discs by over complicating the scenes with the movies and cheap hard-softcore scenes (not to mention that entire first workday routine of back and forth).

The whole alien world scene felt really out of place and really barren, the aliens just have the portal standing there active without any guards on it?

What was the point in killing the psychiatrist and the guard?

Also did I miss it or did Ross really not show us what was on the other side of that midget door behind the boxes?

Edited by kerdios