You know you're obsessed with AF when...

56. You have over 1000 posts and you're here: memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d (I think I must have a break with posting on the AF for a moment :lol:)

Ross isn't obsessed with AF?!?

Of course he isn't, he's the one rubbing himself with our money. :D

58. Every time you think it's Ross' voice. (and this isn't a joke either, I watch FM so much Ross' voice is literally stuck in my head)

You're not crazy, I have Freeman's Mind too. :lol:

Also known as "Username"

21. you've been saying things with Ross' inflections (guilty of this)

22. you desire a lock of Ross' hair to complete your shrine already made up of flash drives, pictures, and a life size cut out of Ross. (not guilty of this)

21. you've been saying things with Ross' inflections (guilty of this)

22. you desire a lock of Ross' hair to complete your shrine already made up of flash drives, pictures, and a life size cut out of Ross. (not guilty of this)

Yo son, there are more pages out there than just the first one.Here, let me patch u up.

59. you've been saying things with Ross' inflections (guilty of this)

60. you desire a lock of Ross' hair to complete your shrine already made up of flash drives, pictures, and a life size cut out of Ross. (not guilty of this)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

63. When you're less than 700 posts away from the #1 poster, and rapidly gaining...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

67. you have dreams about the forums. :S

=_= What kind of dreams are we talking about here...

Probly the resurrection of the boob thread, except maybe with 18+ pics instead...

more like me actually meeting people on the forum irl. Don't worry, it hasn't gotten sexual.

Yet.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yet.

O_O

Yeah, I'd probly be rather disturbed if you dreamed something sexual about me... If you ever do, consult a psychologist.

Yet.

O_O

Yeah, I'd probly be rather disturbed if you dreamed something sexual about me... If you ever do, consult a psychologist.

If you knew how my mind works with dreams, you wouldn't have made that statement.

Retired Forum Moderator

If you knew how my mind works with dreams, you wouldn't have made that statement.

What part? The psychologist, or the disturbing dream part?

I've been to psychologists before. They're easy to manipulate. Just switch to insane mode halfway through the session, then back to normal... They don't know what to do with you. :lol:

The dream part. You planted the idea in my head, it's only a matter of time before I have one now...

Retired Forum Moderator

13. If you have more than 500 posts on the forum.

yes..YESH!

Very yes... :)

You know your obsessed with AF when your a person quoting a person who is quoting a person who is quoting a person...

<---------