You know you're obsessed with AF when...

You know you're obsessed (or is that absessed?) with AF when you create 10 users on 10 computers on 10 different networks for potential future use because you're so paranoid you'll get BANNED for pointing out security flaws! :?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

You know you're obsessed (or is that absessed?) with AF when you create 10 users on 10 computers on 10 different networks for potential future use because you're so paranoid you'll get BANNED for pointing out security flaws! :?

Don't worry, we're not banning people for that. XD

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

*phew* I was working on 10 personalities to get around your user profiling scheme. :-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

When You take a Year long break then come back.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

129: When you're so busy by posting here so you didn't noticed someone was year offline.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

number 1:i quote those lines all the time (YES)

number 2:depends on what that guy looks like as in what kind of beard (somewhat)

number 3:sometimes I think like freeman (somewhat)

number 4:i always tell that joke (YES)

number 5: a baby alligator will eat me alive (NO)

number 6:i think the combine is a good name since it explains what this army of aliens is doing, enslaving or befriending multiple alien species (NO)

number 7: I think samba is a cliché name since it's been used pretty much 500 times in the past few years

(NO)

but can you blame me. Accursed farms is so amazingly funny you can't keep away

"The only real answer is to get drunk and set fire to things"

131. When you wish you were Gordon Freeman so you go to MIT just to get educated like Freeman and then get a job at Black Mesa Research Facility and say you are a Physicist and are quite neurotic as well as paranoid so when you create a Resonance Cascade you get a gun and start going on a killing spree by defending yourself against aliens from Xen, and the US military.

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."