A possible cure for "rolling coal"?

Sign in to follow this  

https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck

Is comparable to towing pickups for towing capability and range, has MUCH better acceleration, interior is comparable to luxury vehicles, but is a lower price... I think this might be a significant blow to people getting diesels, and modding them to "roll coal". Can't mod them to do that if they can't burn fuel...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Heh, upon seeing the title of your post and having no idea what your possible "cure" might be, I clicked on the post with the intention of writing "CyberTruck is the cure." You beat me to it. Seriously though, I don't think these are the same markets. Coal rollers are a very small niche of truck drivers.

3 hours ago, Zabeus said:

Heh, upon seeing the title of your post and having no idea what your possible "cure" might be, I clicked on the post with the intention of writing "CyberTruck is the cure." You beat me to it. Seriously though, I don't think these are the same markets. Coal rollers are a very small niche of truck drivers.

True, but considering that they will now have an expensive weak vehicle just to blow smoke, I think they're going to be "obvious small penis" commented until they switch. (far more so than they get now) After all, the "rolling coal" vehicles are $70k+ and still can't beat the 2 motor Cybertruck which is less expensive.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.