NEW EPISODE: OIL'S WELL

Sign in to follow this  

Perfectly timed, it rhymes well with the current economy crisis (it is not strictly because of oil shortage, but certainly raises fears about how sustainable our current living standard is. I live in Europe, but my country also had an economy crisis in the past years.

So if you feel like any message to convey, feel free, CP anf FM are your artistic tools to do it.

And finally, I am looking forward the website, and are especially interested in the subtitles.

was this that BIG episode, or did you scrap the big episode idea

Well, to you and anonymous user 4, this isn't the episode which was stated to be the longest one. That has been slightly delayed to make way for this current one, so it isn't cancelled. I'm assuming it's because Oil's Well is for a machinima environmental contest, and it'd be better to get out of the way first.

Still, once the second Noesis tutorial is done, things will pick up fast.

Wooow,

Thank you Ross, I really enjoyed that trailer.

Could you tell us release date of the full Oil's Well movie?

:D
A.

Holy crap I AM IMPRESSED!
The 7-Hour-War scene was so god-damn EPIC!

Very high-quality piece. More a work of art than of humour - the joke is easy to see coming. Still funny though (the corpse conveyor is the best piece of dark humour I've seen in a long time). And, as 'erikiller' said - "The 7-Hour-War scene was so god-damn EPIC!" In fact, Epic sums up almost the whole thing. Which brings me back to the point about art.

Well done!

A little too long-winded (especially since a lot of people SHOULD know this stuff by now), but it's still awesome. Love the Postal Dude cameo and the final line.

Arkon, are you joking or actually serious? This isn't a trailer so you know, this is the full episode of Oil's Well.

You might have been confused with the posts above, or perhaps it's just me who's confused.

This just seemed a little preachy to me. And there wasn't much humor in it.

Great maps, great models.
I'm sad though because my English skill sucks and I couldn't
really understand what Mike said in the whole movie.

Anyway, great job. Maybe I can read the script while watching this episode later.

Keep up the good work!

g. b. jackson: I'll try and put up a post in the forums naming the maps in a day or two.

anonymous guy: If I scared you, then mission accomplished.

otto: well good, maybe you can takeover more of the audio next time

kuangeleven: I don't plan on making any more episodes with a message to them. And the website and subtitles are going to be a priority, I'll talk about that soon.

james: No on both counts, I'll talk about it more in the next post.

arkon: sure, just as soon as somebody commissions me

ErikKiller: Ha ha, thanks, I tried to do it justice; I figured the Combine wouldn't be messing around.

dirdle: Well this is just the beginning of dark humor from me, there will be more of that coming with CP and other works. As for art, that might be a stretch, though the main music theme I used I think really helped sell it, it helped create just the mood I wanted.

last anonymous dude: Yeah, it was because it was for an environmental contest, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. Variety in episodes has been a goal of mine from the beginning for CP, but don't worry, I'll make sure the next one is just them screwing around again.

ed: It might be another month, but I hope to get the script and subtitles up on the new site.

Man,this is depressing. Watched the news, watched a movie called 'Into the wild', and now this...
Aint saying anything bad, you did a good and rightful job...
but after all this, kinda want to spend my life as good as possible, while I can.

It must have taken a lot of work to set up all those scenes! It looked very clean and the camera and lighting were beautifully done. I'm already looking forward to your next video.

I just finished watching the new episode and it sounds sort of like a PSA at the beginning lol.But then at the end the Aliens arrived!
Nice work Ross.
:D

chewy: All those skins I used from a skinpack by Russell Harris. If he took them from somewhere else, he didn't leave the name of who made the originals. I really did try to credit everybody.

Oh, I really love this episode. Great work!!!

P.S Can I get the script of this? I want to make a Korean subtitles.

Great Job Ross!! Woop I'm in the Credits!!
I loved the line about Hybrid Cars and Corpses! And fishing with a Machine Gun! Ha!