*gasp!* Episode 32 All Green?

Sign in to follow this  

Look at the chart.

*squeals like school girl*

Come on Machinima! Don't take as long as you did with the Tunnel.

If you're really a guy that would be disturbing...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

They're keeping episode 32 in a cage and they laughing at as, because we can't do anything!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

We are waiting for machinima.com I guess.

Thanks, c'ptn obvious.

We are waiting for machinima.com I guess.

Thanks, c'ptn obvious.

It's not necessarily the obvious. The chart does not indicate whether or not the episode has been submitted to Machinima.

Still, I expect this means we can hope to see the episode in the next week or two, which should be nice.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

If you're really a guy that would be disturbing...

Not in this case.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not necessarily the obvious. The chart does not indicate whether or not the episode has been submitted to Machinima.

Yes it does. It's the "Encoding and Uploading" box. All green.

Damn you Machinima.com! Damn you to hell!!!!!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Maybe we all turned crazy from the waiting and now spontaneously hallucinate that the chart is green when it's actually pink

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Maybe we all turned crazy from the waiting and now spontaneously hallucinate that the chart is green when it's actually pink

Good idea... Hmph, maybe maybe. That would be a curse of the Accursed Farms by Ross Scott the evil genius!

Good idea... Hmph, maybe maybe. That would be a curse of the Accursed Farms by Ross Scott the evil genius!

Yes and I wonder if that was his plans all along, to zombify us and then treat us as farmer slaves to work on his farm in Poland, the accursed farm...

Would explain the symptom of green colouring stuff that we want desperately..... l

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Would explain the symptom of green colouring stuff that we want desperately...

What are you talking about? You're clearly nuts, as for me I have to go back to my green pancakes lying on my green table. And I'll eat them using a green fork while sitting in a green chair. Also I painted the walls green yesterday.

Hmm...maybe you have a point.

I'd gladly work on a farm if I were paid in Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection Episodes. Even an accursed one.

Also my name is not GameGoddessOfAll <_<

Would explain the symptom of green colouring stuff that we want desperately...

What are you talking about? You're clearly nuts, as for me I have to go back to my green pancakes lying on my green table. And I'll eat them using a green fork while sitting in a green chair. Also I painted the walls green yesterday.

Hmm...maybe you have a point.

Suucker! I never said I got infected.... oh wait.

PINK? Wasnt it supposed to be red? GOD I MUST BE REALLY HIGH BECAUSE OF THE WAITING

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"