*gasp!* Episode 32 All Green?

Sign in to follow this  

Machinima ISN'T going to release Episode 32, because it's funny.

yeah, they've gotta release more Cowadoody machinimas and INSIDE GAMINGLOLOLOLOL.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

yeah, they've gotta release more Cowadoody machinimas and INSIDE GAMINGLOLOLOLOL.

Do I smell a Trololol

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Do I smell a Trololol

THEY SEE ME TROLLIN'

THEY HATE IT

MODERATING AND TRYING TO CATCH ME

POSTIN' DIRTY.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

So.... how long does it usually take them to upload an episode?

its hard to find it beacuse it still have just a few views and there are so many fake videos,here is a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv1EPEK2k-0

BTW why this episode was so short?

Probably because of the lack of good "stop points" when Ross has to end the show and fade to black.

It was short, but sweet. Don't mind since past few ones were long. Hope next one is a good 9-10 mins though.

Yes yes yes!!!

Oh man, I saw very angry freeman for the first time. Good.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

From Wikipedia

Xylazine is a drug that is used for sedation, anesthesia, muscle relaxation, and analgesia in animals such as horses, cattle and other non-human mammals. An analogue of clonidine, it is an agonist at the α2 class of adrenergic receptor.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

That struck me as a bit of an odd way to go about that sequence, but then there's nothing about that sequence that's organic or really all that much in the way of sense-making given that it comes out of nowhere.

I can't wait till he finally tries out the crossbow though. That thing is the only sniper rifle he's going to get, so hopefully he makes good use of it.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

All I have to say is, I was the 301st Viewer.

Youtube failed because too many of us watched it at the same time !!!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."