Gift Ideas for Ross

Sign in to follow this  

I know space is a concern for Ross but I'm sure he could always use some nice practical gifts like clothing. So I though this would be a great place for us to post gift ideas and maybe also find out if someone has already gifted him one of these items.

For starters, I think Gordon's Sweater would be perfect but it's unfortunately out of stock in everything but 2XL and 3XL and I know Ross is not that big. Anyone know what size Ross wears? I think he might have mentioned this in a chat video once. This is also $50! which is a bit too expensive for me and Ross would probably freakout at the price point and want to invest that in something more vital, like food.

MHLF024MAU1_Updated_Gordons-Sweater-1000x1000.thumb.png.7227bd72e14c0806cee2082ce8a3c81b.png

This hoodie seems a bit more reasonable in both price and function and can be found on eBay.

I half_life_hev_hoodie_l.jpg.16468f4e6fde875eb06ea84c741a05e0.jpg

Anyone have other gift ideas? I'm thinking food from around the world would be fun. Then maybe he could taste test them on the live chats. Or just do a kind of monthly mailbag thing. In fact, physical letters for questions would be really interesting...

spacer.png

Edited by Isaiah (see edit history)