Accursed Farms Machinima Torrent

Sign in to follow this  

I'm releasing a torrent of downloads for all of Ross's machinima videos* previously available from this site. The videos are all unmodified from the legacy downloads and in original quality (especially noticeable for the early Civil Protection episodes, the quality of which is absolutely butchered on YouTube). I figure that having a torrent would be the best stop-gap solution until something better can be figured out for this website (open to options on that front if you have any good ideas).

Magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:208a2aba4c7f133cc4d993ad48b0f6b696a8fccc&dn=accursed_farms_machinima

(or in shorter form, if you prefer: v.gd/AFvids

Torrent file: accursed_farms_machinima.torrent

Size: 1.53 GiB

Format: MKV (H.264 with MP3 audio)

Includes the following videos:

Spoiler

Civil Protection series in its entirety

Diary of a Zombie

Doom Guy's Mind: Episode 7

Galaxy Gulp Director's Cut

Halo Video

Sequel to the Amazing Halo Video

Stranger In Need

I strongly recommend you seed this if you're interested at all, as I am only seeding this off my PC and wouldn't want the torrent to die out either. You can get the subtitles for all videos from the Official Accursed Farms Subtitles Compendium by @danielsangeo in SRT format. I currently use qBittorrent as my torrent client of choice, though Deluge and Transmission are also good choices (all are cross-platform and free software). Just make sure to enable the DHT and PEX protocols if they aren't already.

* Excluding episodes of Freeman's Mind 2 because the downloads haven't been released yet, and Freeman's Mind because it already has an active torrent; including those videos here would be redundant. I would recommend people to seed that torrent as well!

cc: @BTGBullseye, @QuakeIV, @noli@Mode 7

Am waiting to download. (am not getting any seeds) If you have encrypted connections disabled, then I can't get anything from you. (my ISP throttles unencrypted torrent traffic, so I have my Tixati client set to encrypted only)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You should make a Freeman's Mind seedbox.

A cylinder - enveloped by a picture of the logo - hanging from your porch awning. For feeding bluejays.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

13 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Am waiting to download. (am not getting any seeds) If you have encrypted connections disabled, then I can't get anything from you. (my ISP throttles unencrypted torrent traffic, so I have my Tixati client set to encrypted only)

The “Encryption mode” option is set to “Prefer encryption” (default setting). I did however troubleshoot the port forwarding and resolved an issue there. Let me know if it works for you now (currently not getting any peers, though I verified that it was working with a client on another network).

1 hour ago, Im_CIA said:

You should make a Freeman's Mind seedbox.

A cylinder - enveloped by a picture of the logo - hanging from your porch awning. For feeding bluejays.

Thanks for the idea, but I think I'll just stick with the “torrent” kind of seeding. I don't think we have bluejays here either (am in Europe, not America). Not like I have a porch either.

38 minutes ago, ekket said:

The “Encryption mode” option is set to “Prefer encryption” (default setting). I did however troubleshoot the port forwarding and resolved an issue there. Let me know if it works for you now (currently not getting any peers, though I verified that it was working with a client on another network).

Well, I am getting 2 seeders connected, and I was able to get the whole torrent, so it's all good. Now seeding for the foreseeable future. (and this time I've got everything backed up across multiple drives)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1 minute ago, BTGBullseye said:

Well, I am getting 2 seeders connected, and I was able to get the whole torrent, so it's all good. Now seeding for the foreseeable future. (and this time I've got everything backed up across multiple drives)

Alright, good. The more the merrier.

A little late but I'll be keeping this in my client. Thanks for the mention.

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

Hi, I'm again a little late to the party but that's great news! ?

Downloading right now and will definitely seed for as long as possible. 

Still seeding the Freeman's Mind torrent too btw. 

Edited by noli (see edit history)

Thanks for this. I will be using these in my videos. Will also seed for as long as I can.