FREEMAN'S MIND 2: EPISODE 13

Sign in to follow this  

Here's the again-delayed Freeman's Mind!  This is another shorter one, though I guarantee the next one will be noticeably longer.  Unfortunately, due to quarantine complications, I'm going to be suspending Freeman's Mind until my neighbors aren't encouraged by law to be staying at home.  The screaming just isn't going to stop in episode 14 and I'll disturb more people than I normally do if I keep it up.  Instead, I have another big side video I've been working on coming up and more Game Dungeon coming!

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Good to see the corona virus has not stopped this series.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

I guess we won't be seeing an end to Freeman's screaming any time soon. I hope you're not harming your throat any.

Spoiler

Also, this is probably the most traumatized Freeman has been in FM2, except for that time when he got snatched by a barnacle.

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm hoping the rest of the series gets slower paced with much less shouting and complaining.

Man i come here for escapism, but with the lockdown looming, I think the NJ-NY area is going to start looking a lot like city 17

Edited by Im_CIA (see edit history)

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

On 3/16/2020 at 7:25 AM, Mugnum said:

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm hoping the rest of the series gets slower paced with much less shouting and complaining.

You are aware what the game is throwing at him? He's going with what he gets and it isn't his fault that HL2's level design isn't organic or good.

Honestly hl2 has a lot more action, Hl1 was all about the build up, and even the processes of how you played the game changed drastically. HL2 does this, but not until after you get the gravity gun is there a real lull in action. I'm excited to see how he does the highway levels, those are some of the best in the game as far as pacing goes. Especially in this format.

11 hours ago, Grimm23 said:

highway levels, those are some of the best in the game as far as pacing goes

I dunno, so far the airboat section seems about twice as slow as in the actual game. My guess is that Freeman is just a cautious driver.

So I figure we'll see him driving the buggy like a defensive grandma as well.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

I just cringe everytime he says "stop shooting me". It's already episode 13, you have killed so many of them you are now a serial killer in their eyes (even if it's justified in your eyes), they are trying to kill you because they know that otherwise you will kill them , so why would shouting "stop shooting me" have any effect?

Burn the World!

On 3/17/2020 at 8:24 PM, Grimm23 said:

Honestly hl2 has a lot more action, Hl1 was all about the build up, and even the processes of how you played the game changed drastically. HL2 does this, but not until after you get the gravity gun is there a real lull in action. I'm excited to see how he does the highway levels, those are some of the best in the game as far as pacing goes. Especially in this format.

I'm eager to see those levels as well. Since there's a lot less action going on, we'll actually have time to hear his thoughts on the Earth's present situation, among other things.

On 3/16/2020 at 8:25 AM, Mugnum said:

To be fair, these sections with driving aren't easy to work with I guess.

it's a bit late, but wouldn't you think someone with freeman's level of intelligence would have spotted that the chopper drops the bombs while you are moving and fires the gatling/vulcan when you are standing still or moving slowly?

Burn the World!