Lost in Vivo

Sign in to follow this  

This game is actually pretty good. The atmosphere is really damn intense, and I can only play it for short bursts of time before I chicken out and turn it off. I adore horror games, but something about this one just freaks me the hell out. I think it's a combination of the archaic graphics and the excellent sound design, I'm always thinking there's something behind me, only to turn around and see nothing. 

I know games that have a lot of Youtube Reactionaries playing it tend to turn a lot of people away from them, but this one is actually worth your time.

I can't tell if this is a joke game or not. Copying random bits and pieces from Silent Hill games and patching them together without rhyme or reason or anything to tie it all together isn't my idea of a worthwhile experience, unless beating ghosts with a hammer and chasing off possessed subway trains with a gun tickles your fancy.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, MeowlordKing said:

This game is actually pretty good. The atmosphere is really damn intense, and I can only play it for short bursts of time before I chicken out and turn it off. I adore horror games, but something about this one just freaks me the hell out. I think it's a combination of the archaic graphics and the excellent sound design, I'm always thinking there's something behind me, only to turn around and see nothing. 

I know games that have a lot of Youtube Reactionaries playing it tend to turn a lot of people away from them, but this one is actually worth your time.

Couldn't agree more. Usually, I don't find horror games that scary, unnerving at times sure, but not frightening. This game for whatever reason scares the shit out of me, and I can only play for a short time before I nope the fuck out. The level and sound design is excellent and the writing is not too bad. The puzzles are a little on the easy side though. Still, it's a game worth checking out.

Honestly couldn't recommend this game more. It's a loveletter to classics such as Silent Hill and Resi while doing enough on it's own to be called something truly original. The game only becomes more impressive when you realize it was made by like 2 guys. The game feels very claustrophobic and twitchy and it makes for a very tense experience, not to mention the game is loaded with secrets and extra content that may just blow you away. Definitely worth the cheap price tag on this one. Oh, and whoever said the game overstays it's welcome didn't know what he was talking about, the game is very brief but very replayable. Over all I would give it a 9/10 considering it's a lone dev indie title

On 4/18/2020 at 7:30 PM, Mira said:

I can't tell if this is a joke game or not. Copying random bits and pieces from Silent Hill games and patching them together without rhyme or reason or anything to tie it all together isn't my idea of a worthwhile experience, unless beating ghosts with a hammer and chasing off possessed subway trains with a gun tickles your fancy.

Agree with you, but I think game is worth to check out anyway. Some places are really good and scary(kind of scary). Sadly visuals are inconsistent, story nonexistant, fighting atrocious, some bugs and glitches, unsatisfying ending. It could be good, but game come out as a slightly above average sh clone to me.