Crazy Steam Sales

I just got two 10% off Valve coupons in a row. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

13th objective, another 25% off Valve coupon.

My current inventory:

2 coal, -50% Solar 2, -50% Darwinia, -33% THQ, and -25% Valve.

I'd be happy to trade ALL of this for a modest game.

I know that there are mods for it lol, I was asking Kirk if he knew of any good ones.

All real "mods" you'll find are maps. Some of which are really cool though(there even is a Portal 2 map).

I suggest you check out this site: http://mirrors-edge2.ru/load/karty_mirrors_edge/5

Its Russian, but you can just use Google to translate if need be(i don't speak Russian so its what I had to do). But you could also check the On-Mirror's-Edge forums: http://on-mirrors-edge.com/forums/

A map I personally really liked is this one: http://on-mirrors-edge.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4286

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you own it on a different platform? Because if so....FUCK YOUjust kidding. But seriously, it plays a lot nicer with KB/M.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I came so close to buying it. But I just can't justify buying it when I already own it. :(

Wait...you can't!? OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!? ie purchased Steam copies of lots of games I already owned boxed copies of...

On a more serious note, LA Noir: The Complete Edition seems to have a fairly significant discount as well...

The Hitman games are also pretty decent.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Do you own it on a different platform? Because if so....FUCK YOUjust kidding. But seriously, it plays a lot nicer with KB/M.

I own it on PS3, before I became a PC gamer. Same reason I won't re-buy Bioshock.

Mirror's Edge is actually one of those games that plays much better with a controller. Analog movement control is great for a game that's primarily about movement, and using the four triggers for movement controls was definitely more intuitive than shift, control, space, and alt.

Mirror's Edge is actually one of those games that plays much better with a controller. Analog movement control is great for a game that's primarily about movement, and using the four triggers for movement controls was definitely more intuitive than shift, control, space, and alt.

Don't need a console to play with a joypad though.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I disagree, when I play with the controller I just find that it goes way to slow. Looking around just goes to slow for me. It totally breaks the flow when you're running and have to stand somewhere holding the stick to the right waiting for your character to turn around. Goes in a snap with a mouse.

I own it on PS3, before I became a PC gamer. Same reason I won't re-buy Bioshock.

No reason to buy Bioshock on PC really. There is no multiplayer, there really is no need for a mouse or keyboard and there aren't really any mods either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but it's an FPS and it's on PC. That alone is worth buying it to go through on a higher difficulty.

I disagree, when I play with the controller I just find that it goes way to slow. Looking around just goes to slow for me. It totally breaks the flow when you're running and have to stand somewhere holding the stick to the right waiting for your character to turn around. Goes in a snap with a mouse.

Well, A: You can adjust turn speed so it's not slow. B: There's a button to turn 180 degrees in Mirror's Edge.