FREEMAN'S MIND - EPISODE 5

Sign in to follow this  

Excuse me Ross, But can i ask for a Favour?

i Am doing a performance based on your Freeman's Mind Episodes, and if you can, May you please send me the scripts for episodes 1 - 5 so that it can be possible for me to do this, I would be very gracious if you can do this.

My Email is [email protected]

I love those series! It's been a year since I last collapsed on the floor, back when I was an alcoholic...

I meant I was laughing out loud, and its really fresh comical perspective on half life. I wish you could go a little faster man, especially if you wanna cover hl2 as well.

Have you looked at the speedruns? Half life in Half hour? It can make a nice SPECIAL speed run episode.

Keep up the excellent work!

anonymous: maybe, it's still kind of up in the air for me

dante: yeah I may leave the big guys untouched as far health goees

jordan: I don't have them, somebody would have to transcribe it. I only have scattered notes for FM, it's much less structured than CP.

svilen: this sure as hell won't be a speed run, but yeah, I will have to pick up the pace on releasing them.

any update on the cp halloween episode?

Ok Ross Thanks Anyway, I try and tell you how it went.

Aaah, Freeman's Mind is great. This episode was awesome as ever. Nice work. I'm looking forward to the next episode of Civil Protection too...

Hey Ross, are you still interested in another download mirror?

I can improve upon Machinima.com's quaility as well combine the current 5 episodes into one file.

I just wanted to ask you before I went ahead with it.

truly spectacular!!! i have to say, its splitingly side funny!!! love it, cant wait for more!

How did you get Gordon to holster his crowbar?

ok, strobe light and twiching body...walk away now.

:D love this series man!

anonymous: Sorry, there hasn't been any progress since I've been busy with Noesis, but I'm getting quite close to finishing that.

Kaijudomage: Definitely. I probably won't implement it until the new site is up, which should hopefully be soon. Feel free to email me about any details on setting up a mirror. Also do you mean zip all the episodes together? That's fine if you want to distribute it that way.

anonymous: Ha ha, you're the first person to notice. I'm actually switching to the egon gun in-game, except I retextured it so it's completely invisible. I thought it was a little more realistic for him to holster it climbing ladders and stuff.

could you put another post up when you finished Noesis?

Very awesome man...So when you ever finish HL...will you continue on to HL2? Just wondering. Keep up the good work.

Wow, re-texturing the Gluon-Gun? I thought it was just a simple drawviewmodel command, so that explains the holstering animations. Good thinking, that's genius.

I also noticed the hidden HUD information, and I think that'd be a good idea because it would otherwise be too difficult to maintain it throughout the entire series. What difficulty is it played on?

"other hand you idiot" :-B i almost fall off the chair

i liked it
Im haven trouble with the download, youtude works though

Just found these and wow! Definitely making it onto my bookmarks.

Thanks for all your hard work!

I thought this series was over! glad to see your still at it. You can slow the pacing by humming songs. yeah pneumonia sucks I think it all that rap music

this is so genious. Just found it out, watched them all and I am now waiting for the next ones. AMAZING job