Good bye accursed farms

Sign in to follow this  

This forum (like most other spaces on the internet) is infested with anti-White, far-left, Marxist scum (who ALWAYS manage to become mods/admins) 

My post about YouTube being a commie platform (that banned 25,000 conservative channels like, 14 days ago) got removed, because some ANTIFA terrorist attacked me under that post, defending the censorship ... and forum mod took his side (of course).

Ross, you're one of the most talented videographers / narrators I know.

Why do you let a bunch of democrat SCUM run your forum? These are the same VERMIN who are desecrating the statues of our ancestors and asking for civil war.

(A civil war which we are happy to give them).

Anyways I'm outta here,

Fuck every last democrats, their children and their pets. Fuck their black-supremacist guard-dogs too.

You're not Americans. You're not even human fucking beings. You are sub-human filth.

A piece of SHIT from Nazi's ass is worth more to me than the lives and dreams of ALL OF YOU

3 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

This forum (like most other spaces on the internet) is infested with anti-White, far-left, Marxist scum (who ALWAYS manage to become mods/admins)

based if true

My post about YouTube being a commie platform (that banned 25,000 conservative channels like, 14 days ago) got removed, because some ANTIFA terrorist attacked me under that post, defending the censorship ... and forum mod took his side (of course).

Damn I wish conservatives were actually being censored. You lot don't shut the fuck up.

Why do you let a bunch of democrat SCUM run your forum? These are the same VERMIN who are desecrating the statues of our ancestors and asking for civil war.

You do realize that anti-fascists and Marxists hate democrats and liberals, right?

As for the civil war bit- fuck around and find out.

Anyways I'm outta here,

Fuck every last democrats, their children and their pets. Fuck their black-supremacist guard-dogs too.

You're not Americans. You're not even human fucking beings. You are sub-human filth.

A piece of SHIT from Nazi's ass is worth more to me than the lives and dreams of ALL OF YOU

good riddance. take a long walk off a short pier.

Edited by Annie (see edit history)

the name's riley

People like you are the real civilization problem. Fascist punks like you really oughta be getting their teeth stomped in to the curb.

the name's riley

17 hours ago, Binky The Rabbit said:

This is gold. 10/10 would lol again.

Opposites attract, so is Annie going to marry Zeb? They're about as strongly opposite as possible...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 7/10/2020 at 10:33 PM, Uncle Zeb said:

Imagine being that miserable all the time.

I think old Uncle Zeb up there wandered out of his room over in the home, and managed to make his way to this forum.  The lack of medication would explain the utter banality of his post/absence of logic. 

Hell it's why I like this forum.

Ross doesn't give off edgy Alt-Lite, Alt-Right, Right-Wing, NeoNazi, or whatever energy. Ross is Ross.

The most political he's gotten, to my knowledge, was in Deus Ex. And there he REJECTS and/or doesn't even mention the seedier conspiracies. He points out that...the rich are greedy and fuck us over. He doesn't go on a rant about the Rothchilds or Jews or whatever or even the NWO "At least...I don't think...". He just points out a alarming trend of technology, consolidation, the eroding of rights, and how Deus Ex shows a world that really flies off the handle, because there are actual Deep State/Conspiracy Actors at work there, and even then they fail all. the. time. Deus Ex ends up where it does because the assholes don't win, at least by IW and even if you leave out IW: The Templars get wrecked. The Illuminati suffer a civil war. Most world governments are 'said' to be under their thrall but it never feels like it. The PRC flushed out their roots though, well, they're still the PRC. The USA breaks down into literal civil war and environmental catastrophe. Sure the rich may be living a 'cushy' life but if I was a Illuminati member by the time of DX1 I would literally be getting my shit kicked in because of MJ12 which is where all the energy and clout went to. And it's not like the Jews Run The World in DX, anyone can join up, it's like the 1984 party; and the Royals aren't Lizards, and the races aren't being primed for war or replacement or whatever (and trust me DX could had shoved in all of that shit in '00. It is NOTHING new, but they decided to neutralize it in a way to be more enjoyable, accessible, and honestly believable).  But yes back to what Ross pointed out about DX.

If anything that's )(pointing out consolidation and disparity and the like) a rather 'leftist' thing to say these days, Leftists hate monopolies and the wealth disparity and outright greed of corporate-infused states and governments - but Ross lives in Poland where their Conservatives are barely where the US Republicans were in the 80s, if that. Their politics are more 'normal' compared to the Right-wing USA.

And of course his focus is on games, tech, and the like. He's kept it rather apolitical so far as much as he can.

Sounds like Uncle Zeb thought this would be a NeoNazi Safe Space...for some reason...are the YouTube comments that bad? and got mad when he saw me or Annie or whomever post out and about.

Good riddance, trash. Maybe the Codex might be up your alley but I don't want to see more righties there anywho.

Edited by Eshanas (see edit history)

On 7/11/2020 at 12:33 AM, Uncle Zeb said:

Anyways I'm outta here,

WTF, this guy must be a troll

Ok, I just joined the forum partly to LOL at this whiny snowflake conservative - why is that conservatives are quick to call everyone else snowflakes but are the most whiny entitled piles of poo out there?

On 8/9/2020 at 8:40 AM, Impersonal Sky God said:

Ok, I just joined the forum partly to LOL at this whiny snowflake conservative - why is that conservatives are quick to call everyone else snowflakes but are the most whiny entitled piles of poo out there?

Are you a troll, or just really stupid?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

guards.jpg

On 8/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, Impersonal Sky God said:

"Why is X ..."

And you are no better

Edited by Im_CIA (see edit history)

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Alright I think everybody had a say in this thread and this isn't a ''Civilization Problem''. It's just a farewell letter filled with rage. The tone here got a lil too close to hate speech so I'm just going to lock this thread and move it over to ''Misc AF stuff''. For 2 reasons: 

-This is a great example of how not to have a civilized discussion. Lots of name-calling and derogatory terms are used.  This violates rules #1 and #2 of this forum. 
-I don't feel like just just poofing the post out of sight in a way that might seem like censorship. Civilized discussion and debate has always been a part of this forum. There are places for this and rules (which are lenient compared to the overly politically correct tone the internet in general has taken) so, next time someone wants to express their views on this or any community they can use this thread as an example of how not to do it. (mods, if anybody feels deleting it is a better move, please be my guest). 

Locked. 

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs