The "Microsoft Sucks" Thread

Sign in to follow this  

5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

wut

$7.5 billion. Seems low for some reason...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

5 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

u could share all that money with every forum user

7,500,000,000$ is fucking insane holy shit, this money would last me 50000 years for all i care, how the hell would i even spend this much fucking money, jesus christ so much money over a dumb videogame company, what the actual fuck

THIS IS LEGO MONEY, THIS IS STUPID, WHY DOES MICROSOFT HAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO SPARE AWAY, WHEN THEY CAN CASUALLY THROW AWAY 7 POINT FUCKING 5 BILLION BUCKS

WHAT IS THIIIIIIS

BUAHHHHH

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)

seriously how the fuck, i'm shocked at how BIG that number is

JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THIS REALITY, WHAT HTE ACFTUAL FKCU

THAT HAS TO BE AN ENTIRE COUNTRY'S GDP AT THIS POINT, WHAT THE HELLLLLL

21 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

oh.......

eGIi8SR.png

you weren't wrong.....

i guess... that is low... compared to this.....

i'm sorry this is just depressing to look at, i don't want to think about this anymore

pFmY1uk.png

oh my god jesus christ microsoft what are you doing

On 9/22/2020 at 2:14 PM, RaTcHeT302 said:

oh.......

eGIi8SR.png

you weren't wrong.....

i guess... that is low... compared to this.....

i'm sorry this is just depressing to look at, i don't want to think about this anymore

pFmY1uk.png

oh my god jesus christ microsoft what are you doing

That's not good having more and more media under fewer and fewer owners.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

24 minutes ago, Icebox said:

see if microsoft was a good company, who released good products, i wouldn't care

microsoft is not a good company

or competent for that matter

5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

see if microsoft was a good company, who released good products, i wouldn't care

microsoft is not a good company

or competent for that matter

Well, they did just recently give up on their war against Linux in the PR department. They're probably going to stop having a proprietary monolithic kernel in a few years. (makes it much easier to maintain the codebase too) They also clearly stated that they are not going to have Xbox exclusives anymore, as all must be available for PC as well. Things are improving over there, just really slowly.

6 hours ago, Icebox said:

True. Though it's really quite inevitable when you look at the laws in this world, and apply human nature to the mix.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

7 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Well, they did just recently give up on their war against Linux in the PR department. They're probably going to stop having a proprietary monolithic kernel in a few years. (makes it much easier to maintain the codebase too) They also clearly stated that they are not going to have Xbox exclusives anymore, as all must be available for PC as well. Things are improving over there, just really slowly.

ehh, i wish they could stop pushing crappy updates to windows 10

also i want the windows store to just die already since it's the worst kind of DRM, you can't even install Halo ODST without updating windows as a whole, what the hell kinda garbage is that, halo reach ran perfectly fine, this is such arbitrary bullshit and i hate it, microsoft is still a pretty bad company in my eyes, they have a ton to do before they can ever hope of redeeming themselves in my own eyes, plus isn't microsoft pretty much on the linux board at this point?

from what i understood linux is no longer what it used to be, and corporations might be slowly taking it over anyway, and microsoft's strategy is to assimilate everything anyway, so i really would rather be suspicious about them

this is how microsoft makes me feel about everything they do

gtLs1LB.png

i wouldn't be surprised if they had "world domination" scribbled somewhere in a notebook