Jump to content

The "Microsoft Sucks" Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

wut

$7.5 billion. Seems low for some reason...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

$7.5 billion. Seems low for some reason...

u could share all that money with every forum user

 

7,500,000,000$ is fucking insane holy shit, this money would last me 50000 years for all i care, how the hell would i even spend this much fucking money, jesus christ so much money over a dumb videogame company, what the actual fuck

 

THIS IS LEGO MONEY, THIS IS STUPID, WHY DOES MICROSOFT HAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO SPARE AWAY, WHEN THEY CAN CASUALLY THROW AWAY 7 POINT FUCKING 5 BILLION BUCKS

 

WHAT IS THIIIIIIS

 

BUAHHHHH

 

 

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post

seriously how the fuck, i'm shocked at how BIG that number is

 

JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THIS REALITY, WHAT HTE ACFTUAL FKCU

 

THAT HAS TO BE AN ENTIRE COUNTRY'S GDP AT THIS POINT, WHAT THE HELLLLLL

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

$7.5 billion. Seems low for some reason...

oh.......

 

eGIi8SR.png

 

you weren't wrong.....

i guess... that is low... compared to this.....

 

i'm sorry this is just depressing to look at, i don't want to think about this anymore

 

pFmY1uk.png

 

oh my god jesus christ microsoft what are you doing

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/22/2020 at 2:14 PM, RaTcHeT302 said:

oh.......

 

eGIi8SR.png

 

you weren't wrong.....

i guess... that is low... compared to this.....

 

i'm sorry this is just depressing to look at, i don't want to think about this anymore

 

pFmY1uk.png

 

oh my god jesus christ microsoft what are you doing

 

That's not good having more and more media under fewer and fewer owners.

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Icebox said:

That's not good having more and more media under fewer and fewer owners.

see if microsoft was a good company, who released good products, i wouldn't care

 

microsoft is not a good company

or competent for that matter

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

see if microsoft was a good company, who released good products, i wouldn't care

 

microsoft is not a good company

or competent for that matter

Well, they did just recently give up on their war against Linux in the PR department. They're probably going to stop having a proprietary monolithic kernel in a few years. (makes it much easier to maintain the codebase too) They also clearly stated that they are not going to have Xbox exclusives anymore, as all must be available for PC as well. Things are improving over there, just really slowly.

6 hours ago, Icebox said:

That's not good having more and more media under fewer and fewer owners.

True. Though it's really quite inevitable when you look at the laws in this world, and apply human nature to the mix.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

Well, they did just recently give up on their war against Linux in the PR department. They're probably going to stop having a proprietary monolithic kernel in a few years. (makes it much easier to maintain the codebase too) They also clearly stated that they are not going to have Xbox exclusives anymore, as all must be available for PC as well. Things are improving over there, just really slowly.

ehh, i wish they could stop pushing crappy updates to windows 10

 

also i want the windows store to just die already since it's the worst kind of DRM, you can't even install Halo ODST without updating windows as a whole, what the hell kinda garbage is that, halo reach ran perfectly fine, this is such arbitrary bullshit and i hate it, microsoft is still a pretty bad company in my eyes, they have a ton to do before they can ever hope of redeeming themselves in my own eyes, plus isn't microsoft pretty much on the linux board at this point?

 

from what i understood linux is no longer what it used to be, and corporations might be slowly taking it over anyway, and microsoft's strategy is to assimilate everything anyway, so i really would rather be suspicious about them

 

this is how microsoft makes me feel about everything they do

 

gtLs1LB.png

 

i wouldn't be surprised if they had "world domination" scribbled somewhere in a notebook

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in the community.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.