ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: DAEMONICA

3 minutes ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

man i'm laughing my ass off don't ruin my fun :(

just picturing some diablo 2 style barbarian painting the hell scape away, i want that illustrated i swear

Paint the hell away,
Paint the hell away,

What else is in the teaches of satan?

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

2 minutes ago, Im_CIA said:

Yeah that's a face that says I'm 14 and I have problems

Also a very accurate description.

And I think I will stop posting in this thread for now because I think we are delairing it...

6 minutes ago, Kaiosama TLJ said:

Also a very accurate description.

And I think I will stop posting in this thread for now because I think we are delairing it...

d97.jpg

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

I kept getting reminded of Inquisitor, like every other sentence it reminded me of that game, specially after I looked it up and learned that Daemonica is a Czech game.

Pretty sure the good ending is just letting the demon posses Fabius and let him go do his thing, or at least the most fun one.

1 minute ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

i stumbled on Inquisitor a while ago but the screenshots look pretty meh, it just looked like euro jank to me

Inquisitor is a hard game to get into, not the hardest but annoyingly hard. Pretty good old school rpg, but definitely not for everyone.

3 minutes ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

anyway you have a weird idea of a good ending lol, plus i think all the endings are pretty shit, i they there's no good ending here

honestly the award should've been, PICK YOUR POISON for the endings, i mean at the end of they day, they are just different variations of a bad ending

The demon gets released no matter what (him being stuck in a dungeon kinda implies that you can't just kill him or the host body), you can either bone the possessed body, let it posses you or let some volunteer make stupid decisions that alter history. Not really into crazy or getting possessed, plus the idea of a demon altering history sounds fun. Either way, the world is doomed, the end is nigh and the fault lies with the village going crazy and the monks reopening the dungeon.

at 35:00 there's the situation where you are talking to fabulous while he is in a long narrow tunnel and you are in an area with room to maneuver , don't you wish you could just pull out a bow an shoot him, problem solved?

feels to me like a really missed opportunity.

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Burn the World!

If you could edit the resolution but not the aspect ratio, why not use 1440x1080 as a resolution?

It's still 4:3 so the game assets look normal, you get more resolution out of the game, plus it looks

nice on 16:9 monitors when it's centered.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:09 PM, JudasPhysicist said:

If you could edit the resolution but not the aspect ratio, why not use 1440x1080 as a resolution?

It's still 4:3 so the game assets look normal, you get more resolution out of the game, plus it looks

nice on 16:9 monitors when it's centered.

That crashed the game.

On 11/5/2020 at 7:25 PM, Ross Scott said:

That crashed the game.

Oh well, it's just how some old games are coded I guess.

It's just a shame when a 3D game has arbitrary resolution limitations :(

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

On 11/3/2020 at 5:23 AM, luvearlykyary said:

I kept getting reminded of Inquisitor

I really like Inquisitor, but it's a slog to play through.