FREEMAN'S MIND - EPISODE 6

Sign in to follow this  

Hi Ross!
I am administrator of the biggest Russian site about moviemaking (www.MovieNations.com).

I want to publish all your movies in this site, but i need russian subitles for this. I can translate english subtitles to russian, but for this i need english subtitles

If you have that, please give me

[email protected]

Nemesis.

Thanks you, your movies are awesome.

Sorry for bad english.

does machinima pay you?

if so, about how much?

nothing about you, just wondering

aweseme! i cried laughing when he got under water mumbling, that was hilarious. other thing i'd like to see are the bloopers or outtakes from FM if there are any...

I love this series. I think you really capture Freeman's personality. I also like how you turned off the HUD, and sometimes the weapons to make it seem like Gordon is using both hands. I hope you continue this series, as well as the other ones.

Wooho! More Freemans Mind! I love it!! GO GO GO

I loved it man, awesomer as ever, just like a present for my 19thbday heh! I Can't wait for more.. Just imagine the possibilities with Half life 2!! lol
Get sponsored by someone you deserve it ^_^
All of teh gamers down in uk are rooting for yah go go go!
We want moar

Haha, nice video there. Freeman's Mind has almost caught up to Civil Protection in episode numbers, so it's great everybody else loves them.

Brilliant as always. Still, I didn't find the delivery of "No!" very effective around 0:40 (the first teleport). The rest had me rofling, though.

Ben

nice job with the special FX when gordon wuz underwater

I must say, overall, that I enjoy Freeman's Mind more than Civil Protection. This may be simply the fact that I didn't care all too much for "Oil's Well" or simply that you havent put one out in a while. I know more work is going into Civil Protection and that Noesis took up much of your time but, as it stands, I believe most of the crowd of harping seals yelling at you would agree...keep producing Freeman's Mind.

Another terrific episode!
All your episodes always make me
feel good. ^_^)b

I died laughing. Repeatedly. Definitely, definitely continue. Please?

Best. Machinima series. EVER.

1 suggestion though: Get the half-Life: Source HD pack. The npc's and some areas will look a whole lote better.

Once again brilliant and I like the action in this one of how Gordon just keeps shooting aliens that show up in his way. (When Gordon gets to the part where he's has to jump crate to crate to get to the elevator that leads to the Office part, make him accidentally drop his gun, it would so funny.)

You just keep getting better! This episode is very funny and all very well done. Keep up the good work, you have to keep the series going!

please ross please! keep on doing Freeman's Mind i love them and all of your stuff. and i will be for a long time trust me.