FREEMAN'S MIND - EPISODE 6

Sign in to follow this  

Dear Ross,

I have only recently been turned onto your works, but you are already one of my favorite producers, even though your works are few right now. Forget all the rest of the stuff you post here and focus on your machinimatic career, and do not try to alter your style. I know that we can expect many great things from you.

Great episode - I wasn't expecting another so soon!

best half life machinima hands down, keep up the awesome work

'No.'

I love Freeman's sudden ranting. 'No! Shut up! No one cares about your opinion!' I reckon it's just what an already maladjusted guy would do when under pressure and being assaulted by aliens.

Keep up the brilliant work!

I love Freeman's mind. Not to get all serious, but I was having a really depressing week and stumbling across your videos really cheered me up / had me in hysterics.

Keep it up!

oh hey man... i think u should either redo hl1 when the new virsion coms out or wait right now and work on cp until the updated sourece virsion comes out... itll be alot cooler and better looking... just a suggestion... if u took a break on this right now itd be fast and easy to redo the past 6 episodes.

hey ross,

had a thought: since it's christmas time, maybe you can release a christmas CP episode? even if it is as short as the What Is Machinima episode, i belive it would get people in a christmas mood and would be a great idea.

just a thought,
Matthew

Awesome stuff dude
Love the series can't wait for the next CP but take your time release it when you feel it's ready

Wow I haven't seen this many comments since the April Fool's episode. I'll just reply to some of them:

Nemesis: I don't have the subtitles for these I'm afraid, but I'll be happy to host them if anyone makes them for the FM episodes.

Azeltir: Yeah I tried several times on that, it didn't come out quite how I wanted. I didn't want a panicky "no", just more of a knee-jerk reaction like he's brain's a bit scrambled.

Half-Lifer: I tried the HD pack back before I made episode 1 and found many of the animations were glitched with the new models. I'd rather not have them spaz out while filming.

Yeah, a lot of positive feedback. Good work on this excellent series.

I was wondering how do you shoot so well without cross hair.

Do you use aim bot or is there a way to record without recording cross hair?

Ross... dude... SERIOUSLY... U are a genius! These are awesome!

Ross, You are awesome

Freeman's Mind is the best!

I wonder how long it'll be for HL2.
IF you do HL2 anyway

Yeah, Anonymous, he just records with all of it in-game, but turns it off once recording is in progress.

lol, "what the fuck? why do all these catwalks suck so bad?" "face huggers! batter up!" "not so tough now that i have a gun huh?" lol, just epis stuff ross! XD

Nice one. My favorite in the series, keep it up. "...and then I'll start pissing blood. Thanks, Black Mesa!!" It's funny because you're saying what we're all thinking!

No noticing of the G-Man watching him. I wanna see Freeman freak out as he notices Mr. Blue suit peering over his should every five minutes.

Ross, you are GOD.
I can't wait to see what Freeman does when he meets up with the HECU... Or even better, goes to Xen. Yeah.