Why is it always childless atheists who reeee the hardest about "climate change"?

Sign in to follow this  

On 2/11/2021 at 9:10 PM, Shaddy said:

I've always found debates over whether God exists to be kind of droll, personally. Because the thing is, it does not matter if God is real. The world is the same world with or without her, and even if you assert that she is responsible for nature, very little of human life is natural. There's no wage theft in a rain forest. Gorillas don't have a concept of gender identity. Every inequality, every means of oppression is a thing humans created, and it's a thing they can destroy. And if that's true, we don't need gods. 

I think what you mean to say is that God exists whether one chooses to believe in him or not, and not believing doesn't absolve you from consequences for obeying or disobeying him.

The rest of your comment seems like garbled contemporary political propaganda, and I don't know how to respond to that.

As an update, I don't have a justified reason as to why childless atheists reeeee the hardest about climate change when they have the least to lose in comparison to everyone else. I can't think of a demographic that has less of a reason to care.

10 hours ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

I think what you mean to say is that God exists whether one chooses to believe in him or not, and not believing doesn't absolve you from consequences for obeying or disobeying him.

The rest of your comment seems like garbled contemporary political propaganda, and I don't know how to respond to that.

I can decide what I mean for myself, thanks, I don't need petulant children to do it for me. Even if you did, God thinks you're wrong. She thinks there's zero consequences for not believing in her.

I know this because she told me in a dream once. How is that reason any less valid than your angry whining? How do you know the things you think you know, and if it just takes the blind dogma that you're peddling to get there, why are you pretending to ask for people's "reasons" for anything?

Edited by Shaddy (see edit history)

14 hours ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

As an update, I don't have a justified reason as to why childless atheists reeeee the hardest about climate change when they have the least to lose in comparison to everyone else. I can't think of a demographic that has less of a reason to care.

Because thay don't, dipshit. Also since you insist, Islam and Hebraism are just as absurd as christianity and watever it is you believe in. Speaking of which

Typical atheist thinking where you attempt to feedback the rules so I self-defeat.

You don't get it: I don't think you're a robot, I know, bacuase of what you said, that you're a hypocrite; and I want to spell it out for whomever else might be reading, since they might not want to read the murder on the eyes that are your rants.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:52 AM, StrixLiterata said:

Because thay don't,

tHEY DON'T WHAT? ....WHAT?

Also since you insist, Islam and Hebraism are just as absurd as christianity and watever it is you believe in. Speaking of which

REEEEEED BETTER.

You don't get it: I don't think you're a robot, I know, bacuase of what you said, that you're a hypocrite; and I want to spell it out for whomever else might be reading, since they might not want to read the murder on the eyes that are your rants.

For which thing are you saying I'm a hypocrite? The second commandment? Literally, do you even?

You go on to talk about murder? Is this the atheist cognitive dissonance strat? aRe YoU BeAmInG cRaZy RaYs At Me?

image.png.59b7d44e131c3441cfbec4153deefb79.png

Frankly I don't think you needed to come back to confirm you just hate anyone who doesn't think the way you do. Exactly what did you think you would get out of all this?

19 hours ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

tHEY DON'T WHAT? ....WHAT?

REEEEEED BETTER.

For which thing are you saying I'm a hypocrite? The second commandment? Literally, do you even?

You go on to talk about murder? Is this the atheist cognitive dissonance strat? aRe YoU BeAmInG cRaZy RaYs At Me?

Such an articulated and profound response. I see why it took you so long to compose it.

On 3/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, Shaddy said:

image.png.59b7d44e131c3441cfbec4153deefb79.png

Frankly I don't think you needed to come back to confirm you just hate anyone who doesn't think the way you do. Exactly what did you think you would get out of all this?

Your response was so invalid and nonsensical that I decided to ignore you, and my response is my way of ignoring you.

And that picture you posted in response? Miss me with that gay shit lmao

back to reeeeeeeeddit with you

miss me with that gay shit shaddy.png

Edited by FullBusinessSuit (see edit history)

4 hours ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

my response is my way of ignoring you.

I'm pretty sure you ignore people by ignoring them.

This is the kind of person who claims we're redefining words, everyone.

Woah, woah, woah guys. If you are going to fling shit at least back it with some creativity that somehow relates to the topic at hand, this is just trite facebook tier worthlessness.

What is this even about?

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

The entire topic is facebook-tier worthlessness, why should we put in any more effort if the original poster won't?

On 3/10/2021 at 10:44 PM, Im_IRS said:

Woah, woah, woah guys. If you are going to fling shit at least back it with some creativity that somehow relates to the topic at hand, this is just trite facebook tier worthlessness.

What is this even about?

Have you looked at their earlier posts? This has been a shit flinging contest from the beginning.

On 3/10/2021 at 2:44 PM, Im_IRS said:

Not even Facebook level... This is more unmoderated Youtube comment section.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Is childless atheist supposed to be an insult? As opposed to a delusional breeder? ?

the name's riley

The entire thread is supposed to be an insult from a weird qanon flatearther desperately trying to dunk on people acknowledging the existence of anything bad for daddy capital, I don't think anyone's going to come up with anything meaningful in response.

But hey, maybe you'll get quoted with a 2007 rage comic, I'm sure that'll be the epic pwn that he thinks it is

I hated every second of reading this thread but I think I should answer the question because I don't think anyone pointed it out really well:

It's childless people (I'm not going to get into the arguments of it being atheism or not) because they probably don't want to raise children in a world that is outright detrimental to human health with very grim prospects. Or alternatively, it could be because the American economy sucks (because we're pretty much talking about America only here) and no one wants to go into debt trying to raise a child. Or they straight up can't afford to. Also it turns out that the family income affects the quality of learning of children. What a surprise. source1 source2 source3 source4 source5  source6  source7 source8 source9

Edited by Kraken
spacing for some reason got goofed (see edit history)

"I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people who do." - Night In The Woods

10 hours ago, Kraken said:

I hated every second of reading this thread but I think I should answer the question because I don't think anyone pointed it out really well:

It's childless people (I'm not going to get into the arguments of it being atheism or not) because they probably don't want to raise children in a world that is outright detrimental to human health with very grim prospects. Or alternatively, it could be because the American economy sucks (because we're pretty much talking about America only here) and no one wants to go into debt trying to raise a child. Or they straight up can't afford to. Also it turns out that the family income affects the quality of learning of children. What a surprise. source1 source2 source3 source4 source5  source6  source7 source8 source9

1740273582_tenor(15).gif.824d5bd616e0cc4a833fae0636da6a0d.gif

When your political rivals are so distraught with the prospect of a dark future that they voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool. 

But Africa is going to out breed us all anyway

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate

and at some point will develop a bigger carbon footprint per capita. So it's all in vain anyway.

Edited by Im_IRS (see edit history)

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

2 minutes ago, Im_IRS said:

When your political rivals are so distraught with the prospect of a dark future that they voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool. 

But Africa is going to out breed us all anyway

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate

and at some point will develop a bigger carbon footprint per capita. So it's all in vain anyway.

To be honest I find this sort of disingenuous. I'm not sure whether you're insinuating it's liberals only that are not having children, or assuming that all millennials are liberal. Or it's by country fertility rates.

Anyways your source literally talks about why Africa tends to have higher fertility rates and what that means- It doesn't really mean anything for us. Africa is growing financially and technologically but unless they become a source of something we (Americans) direly become dependent on (that we aren't already dependent on China or Saudi Arabia for) I don't see why it would be an issue. Overpopulation as most people interpret it is a myth anyways. Populations always stabilize naturally (and in some extreme cases such as China, artificially) due to resource constraints (at least usually in sustainable constraints.)

As has been pointed out before, India and China are in a lot of the cases the leading cause for climate change and we can't really do anything about it (besides not burning our own forests and shit like that.) So really in any case we're pretty screwed unless there's a major sharing of knowledge of/materials for clean energy and/or Nuclear Energy to developing countries and/or China and India. But that probably won't happen because we're A. probably incapable of such massive scale industrial production because of course we'd want to sell it to them, B. (rightfully) scared shitless of nuclear weapons proliferation. (It doesn't really matter in the case of India and China though, they already have nukes.)

"I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people who do." - Night In The Woods