33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

True that. Its really sad that I just got done running through all the episodes the other day when 32 came out...now 33 is about to hit...and I want to watch them all again! ARGH!

I just finished watching a 7 hour let's play and browse over to here to check to forums and I see that chart all green, now any hope I had of sleep is gone, curse the internet for being too awesome.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Knowing Machinima, we are going to have to wait a while until we can actually watch it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33 all green? No Wai!

yes, yes YESSS!!! It is time for the victory dance!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I dont get it machinima sucks a big time with its videorecompressing techniques. And there is such beautiful thing like direct-http-link-download! Why don't use it? I download vids anyway in WMV format or whatever, do everybody have actually to wait before machinima takes time, a week maybe.....to do deeds done?

anyway i'm happy about rate at which FM is released... The waiting was too long.....

I dont get it machinima sucks a big time with its videorecompressing techniques. And there is such beautiful thing like direct-http-link-download! Why don't use it? I download vids anyway in WMV format or whatever, do everybody have actually to wait before machinima takes time, a week maybe.....to do deeds done?

anyway i'm happy about rate at which FM is released... The waiting was too long.....

Moreover, always, when machinima get their hands on the vid, they don't even care if it gets darkened, or looses quality, even with all the time they take to edit+upload

Thank you, Ross. Now it's up to the boys of Machinima to decide their priorities.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

Lol, this is my first post EVAR so I wanted to post it on something important... AND LUCKY ME I SEE EPISODE 33 ALL GREEN!! Great job Ross!!

Day 2

Still waiting on Machinima.com to post FM 33... withdrawal symptoms kicking in... need more FM to survive...

Blacking out...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Why doesnt Ross just upload his own videos first on AF before machinima gets around to doing it?

Maybe it's part of his deal with Machinima that he has to wait.

I'm going to give you -rep for every post of yours I see simply because of your sig.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm going to give you -rep for every post of yours I see simply because of your sig.

Hmmm, sorry for not liking the same OS as you do. People have different preferences, so get used to it and stop being a dick.

BACK ON TOPIC: Still no Ep 33... GAH

That, or day 02.

I've always wondered what was your problem with MACs. I've used PCs (with both Windows and Linux) and MACs, they both have good and bad things. I know Steve Jobs is probably an evil alien overlord trying to take over the world using his reality distortion field, but I can't deny the fact that his products have some appealing qualities.

Also, taking rep simply for liking MACs is not very nice.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I've always wondered what was your problem with MACs. I've used PCs (with both Windows and Linux) and MACs, they both have good and bad things. I know Steve Jobs is probably an evil alien overlord trying to take over the world using his reality distortion field, but I can't deny the fact that his products have some appealing qualities.

The most obvious flaw is Mac Flash Player fucking around and acting stupid and using almost all of the CPU... but that's Adobe's problem, not Apple's.

That, or day 02.

hahah, i only comment to praise your gif.

"Call me ismael, BITCH" xD

now onto a sadder or raging topic... still nothing.

This is captain Smartguy reporting to Accurrsed Farrrrms at 1337 eastern time.

Still no Freemans mind 33

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

What appeals to you? Is it the overpricing? Or the lackluster performance? Or mayhaps the fact Apple products are dictated, closed platforms? Apple's attitude is also very appealing, denying discoveries of security holes and then secretly patching them. Being idiotproof at the cost of freedom is one thing, but being so busy trying to be better than Microsoft that it is worth risking the security of the userbase for is a disgrace to put it mildly.

And by the way, Mac is not an acronym like PC. PC stands for personal computer, while MAC does not stand for anything in the same context. It is a short way of saying Macintosh, or with your writing; MACINTOSH. Well if we do want MAC to stand for something, I will throw Macs are confined out there.