33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

WHAT THE FUCK MACHINIMA? WHERE'S MY FREEMAN'S MIND 33? YOU'RE USELESSLY AND DELIBERATELY DELAYING ROSS'S FREEMAN'S MIND VIDEOS AND INSTEAD GOING FOR "MACHINIMAS" OF MORE RECENTLY RELEASED VIDEO GAMES BEFORE POSTING ROSS'S!!!!!! JUST FUCKING POST VIDEOS AS SOON AS THEY'RE UPLOADED!!!!

Gordon Freeman: Machinima. Who knows what they're up to.

Jesus Christ guys are we just going to make a new thread whenever an episode is all green?

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Y'know, I'd feel a lot more forgiving if they weren't releasing utter shit while we wait.

I agree i've seen enough people get an ace on stadium now i just wanna see episode 33 of freeman's mind

Jesus Christ guys are we just going to make a new thread whenever an episode is all green?

Of course.

The way Machinima uploads, we certainly have enough time to talk.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Of course.

Maybe we should start making predictions on what's going to happen in the coming episode. Then we'll see who's right after a couple of days.

Of course.

Maybe we should start making predictions on what's going to happen in the coming episode. Then we'll see who's right after a couple of days.

Freeman: yea, you do that, im just going to waltz out of black mesa, hope i don't run into some giant fetus, and maybe kill whoever is in charge of this Machinima company, im to awesome to not be remembered!

Day 5

Only dust, blood and light today.

I saw some brave souls trying to storm the south wall. I think they were hoping to find an entrance and free the video from Machinima.com's unholy hands. This did not end well, as they were all eradicated by a tactical duke nukem video.

Machinima.com's fortress still towers above the siege camp, dark, mighty and unyielding.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

So, instead of being here complaining about it, I sent Machinima a message, here it is: Me"Could you try to get out Ep.33 a bit faster? It's been four days since Ross finished it and this is getting ridiculous. Thank you for your time." MC" Hahahahaha. sure thing buddy." Me"Thanks. The forums on Ross's website are going absolutely ape. One of the has even started to RP a war theme between him and you guys....Kinda entertaining." MC"meh, this happens EVERYTIME Ross does anything. I wish he'd stop announcing when he sends us stuff. There's a HUGE back end process that goes into getting his show's on the channel. They hit, on average, 1 to 1.5 weeks AFTER he sends them to us. . . And that's if we're lucky. We work as hard and fast as we can... not that the fans appreciate it.Ingrates! all of you! Jk... but seriously, expect it sooner then later. " So yeah....Stop complaining, they are working on it. Calm down. That is all. Enjoy the remainder of your day.

Gorlack, I announce you the official ambassador of the accursed farms for negotiations between machinima and fans of Ross Scott's stuff.

But seriously, if I don't see 33 by tomorrow.... I'll kill 33 people.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

This is why you don't trust Machinima to upload your stuff in time. =(

They take more than a week to release a video (depending on the video) and it comes in crapper quality because they don't care.

I agree with THATSMARTGUY. I will kill 33 people, if they don't release 33 today or tomorrow.

So, instead of being here complaining about it, I sent Machinima a message, here it is: Me"Could you try to get out Ep.33 a bit faster? It's been four days since Ross finished it and this is getting ridiculous. Thank you for your time." MC" Hahahahaha. sure thing buddy." Me"Thanks. The forums on Ross's website are going absolutely ape. One of the has even started to RP a war theme between him and you guys....Kinda entertaining." MC"meh, this happens EVERYTIME Ross does anything. I wish he'd stop announcing when he sends us stuff. There's a HUGE back end process that goes into getting his show's on the channel. They hit, on average, 1 to 1.5 weeks AFTER he sends them to us. . . And that's if we're lucky. We work as hard and fast as we can... not that the fans appreciate it.Ingrates! all of you! Jk... but seriously, expect it sooner then later. " So yeah....Stop complaining, they are working on it. Calm down. That is all. Enjoy the remainder of your day.

Urge... to kill... fading.... fading.... RISING... fading...

Tomorrow I will be pantless and I will stay this way till I get my new episode.

If it is up by tomorrow, can i still be pantless?:)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We should take bets, on when the episode will come out. the winner will get to watch it first.

Hmmm... hmmm....

*Takes out calculator, types in something*

hmmm....

No.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Hmmm... hmmm....

*Takes out calculator, types in something*

hmmm....

No.

I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.