33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

hello world!

look guys, ive been watching FM almost from ep1 times, and one question always bugged me - why wait for machinima? mb i dont getting smth, but why cant Ross just upload FM to his site, or youtube, or wherever he wants? guess its kinda derp question, cuz ive never seen it, means everebody but me knew the answer, still too interested in wtf's happening

hello world!

look guys, ive been watching FM almost from ep1 times, and one question always bugged me - why wait for machinima? mb i dont getting smth, but why cant Ross just upload FM to his site, or youtube, or wherever he wants? guess its kinda derp question, cuz ive never seen it, means everebody but me knew the answer, still too interested in wtf's happening

I think it's because Machinima allows him to reach more people and more subscribers.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

plus Machinima pays Ross and other artists for being the first entity to release their videos. If he'd release them before Machinima, he'd lose part/all of that payment.

I think it's because Machinima allows him to reach more people and more subscribers.

true dat, still - just getting FM-33 on this site would make us all happy like hell, and when machinima slowpokes it on youtube - all others would be watching it...

plus Machinima pays Ross and other artists for being the first entity to release their videos. If he'd release them before Machinima, he'd lose part/all of that payment.

well that is a good reason, got it clear now

Jesus now there are TWO completed episodes out there somewhere in this world of ours that we have no way to enjoy?

However MASSIVE KUDOS to Ross for pumping out 2 new episodes crazy fast. I mean it's only been like a week since 32 came out. Compared to 6 months it sometime took this is like the work of a wizard.

So fuck Machinima, but it is pretty cool knowing that we will be getting 2 Freeman's Minds in the near future.

Like I said before, I fail to see how they haven't done it yet. They upload videos on a regular basis. I remember seeing their videos list from YEARS ago and seeing Freeman's Mind episodes being pumped out on a regular basis. I know it's only been a couple days or so but GODDAMNIT I'M ANXIOUS.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I REALLY hate Machinima right now. How hard is it to upload a video thats been in the pipeline for 3 days?!

6days*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I REALLY hate Machinima right now. How hard is it to upload a video thats been in the pipeline for 3 days?!

6days*

WOAH! OK Yeah. I REALLY HATE MACHINIMA!

Wait, where does it say 34 is done?

To me 34 only has dialogue, filming and editing 1.

Hmmm. For me it says its all done.

Try updating your browser.

I see, worked with internet explorer.

How many more people are going to die if 35 goes on that chart without 33 being released?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

*sigh* Someone want to link to the Angry German Kid video? That's how I feel right now...

I'd understand one, two, three, or maybe even four days to get a video released, but this is just stupid. They've got to be holding back, this is taking too long.

I have followed all 10 pages of this damn (I mean no offense) thread for 1 whole week with hopes of ep 33 being released and now I see that 34 is done. I am going crazy and impatient and I am choosing to channel all my rage towards Machinima and their COD videos.

I don't get it, Machinima can release Arby n the Chief within 1 day of Jon uploading it but why not for Ross?!