33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

Machinima.com has been mostly focused on that new Mortal Kombat series they're promoting. I think they were reserving FM for more of a downtime in their schedule.

Downtime?

It's been 7 days. I think that covers every day of the week. The lowest downtime should have passed by now.

Crazy Machinima and their imaginary 8th day. There's no business on that day because it never passes. Someone needs to give them a calendar with a Crazyday in between Friday and Saturday.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE WE DONE? WE HAVE UNLEASHED THE GREEN APOCALYPSE!"

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

What I wanna know is why my rep is stuck at 69...

There you go, now 70.

I propose Partyday between Saturday and Sunday.

Better to be in between Friday and Saturday. Obviously a Partyday is for partying, and that's best to be away from the evil Sunday before Monday.

First thing's first, my mother taught me never to gamble, that any bet I make should be when it's 100%. I'm sure as hell not betting when it's 0%.

Second thing is second, you've got it all backwards. I just checked the views of all the video's they've posted yesterday (18th of May), the highest viewed video is the IG Daily episode with about 50,000. I remember the day after Freeman's Mind 32 came out, I checked the views to see that it had already passed way over 100,000 views, it wasn't even a full 24 hours. They don't release what the people want first, otherwise FM would have been released days ago. If anything, they hold onto it so people like us constantly refresh the site and give them more page views, making them look even more popular than what they already are.

We're all just small fractions of a huge conspiracy.

It was just an expression. I don't gamble either... I'm always broke. But you're missing the point. Even if one FM episode gets more views than one CoD video, that's just ONE episode versus 10 CoD montages. And a lot of crappy videos we know and hate get a ton more views FASTER than an episode of FM. Plus machinima knows just as well as you and I do that CoD and other things of the sort have a much larger fan base than FM (It's sad but true... just face it). So if they truly are uploading "with bias" then they upload the average crap first because they make more money that way. Who knows you might be right, we might both be wrong. WHO CARES JUST GIVE US OUR FREAKING EPISODE!!!

Day 8

As night falls and the battlefield is covered in darkness, I look upon Machinima.com's mighty black fortress, and remember the words of the mad author, Sutter Cane:

"This page had once been the seat of an evil older than YouTube and wider than the known Internet. It was a website of pain and suffering beyond human understanding.

Originally, there was a machinima video page posted on this site in two thousand and six, but the black channel swallowed up the old website the way it has swallowed our minds. Now there is nothing left of what was once here, except the playlist of the Mind of Freeman above the front page.

Some believe the old website still exists somewhere, trapped inside this evil channel. Its primeval inhabitants were a murderous race of prepubescent Call of Duty fans whose vile existence contaminated time itself, affecting history with their sadistic wickedness."

We have lost so much in this fight... but since we know now there are not one, but two episodes being held hostage by the dark ones, our resolve is greater than ever.

DAMN YOU MACHINIMA.COM! DO YOU HEAR ME! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Right. Well they haven't released a new Mortal Kombat thing in a while, so... FM plz?

I'll be your best friend. Well... I'll hate you less. I don't think we can be friends at this point.

Semi-offtopic, but In the Mouth of Madness is one of my favorite horror movies, nice reference.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Semi-offtopic, but In the Mouth of Madness is one of my favorite horror movies, nice reference.

Mine too. It's an awesome movie.

I think I'll go make an animated gif signature about it. I'll be right back.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

And 34 was supposed to be completed days ago, with the episode after to be finished around today.

So even though Machinima.com got a delayed release, they still seem locked in traffic. I don't want to put all the blame on Machinima, though.

Maybe some of their servers got stuffed up by a squirrel getting caught between power lines.

Come on guys, don't tell me you missed day 8 of the survival diary.

Day 8

As night falls and the battlefield is covered in darkness, I look upon Machinima.com's mighty black fortress, and remember the words of the mad author, Sutter Cane:

"This page had once been the seat of an evil older than YouTube and wider than the known Internet. It was a website of pain and suffering beyond human understanding.

Originally, there was a machinima video page posted on this site in two thousand and six, but the black channel swallowed up the old website the way it has swallowed our minds. Now there is nothing left of what was once here, except the playlist of the Mind of Freeman above the front page.

Some believe the old website still exists somewhere, trapped inside this evil channel. Its primeval inhabitants were a murderous race of prepubescent Call of Duty fans whose vile existence contaminated time itself, affecting history with their sadistic wickedness."

We have lost so much in this fight... but since we know now there are not one, but two episodes being held hostage by the dark ones, our resolve is greater than ever.

Come on guys, don't tell me you missed day 8 of the survival diary.

Day 8

Reference to movie I've never seen before = Me being confuzzled.

Maybe on Day 9.

WATCHU TALKIN BOUT FOO!? I always copy and paste J.C.'s "war diary" entries into a .doc for when this is all over. As I said before, I might print it and make it look all old and ragged. I asked him to promise me that the last entry will be epic. I don't know if he saw that post.

Reference to movie I've never seen before = Me being confuzzled.

Maybe on Day 9.

Sutter Cane is from that movie I mentioned.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."