33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

Okay YOU get to live... that's about all I've decided so far. So no worries... you're good.

My favorite line in this one.

Indeed.

Hurray!

Now we start the portion of this topic while we wait for the NEXT already done episode!!!

Good times people.

Day 9

The roar of the siege engines woke me up. The entire western section had been annihilated by a surprise CoD: Black Ops video, and the remaining batteries were retaliating with everything they had.

When I saw the broken bodies of my comrades, burning amongst piles of twisted metal, something snapped inside of me, and I started running towards Machinima.com's main gate, firing and screaming like a maniac... and so did everyone else, in a glorious charge of rage and madness.

Somehow, a few of us managed to make it inside the fortress and into one of their uploading rooms. I shoved my shotgun in the mouth of one of their technicians and demanded the immediate release of the videos. He started mumbling something about the reactor being overloaded, so I pulled the trigger and, as the headless corpse collapsed to the ground, turned my attention to the next soulless drone. This one promptly pressed a few buttons and said "It's done! I only had access to one of the vid..." before letting out a horrific scream and spontaneously exploding in waves of dark fire. I guess that was some sort of failsafe built into their bodies.

As we frantically searched for a way to release the second video, a message came through the radio: "Attention all units: severe dimensional instability detected. Negative energy pressure rising within Machinima.com's headquarters. Resonance Cascade imminent. Evacuate immediately! I repeat, evacuate imme..."

And that's all I remember...

I woke up several hours later inside a medivac chopper... and I almost fainted again, as a portal storm was clearly visible raging outside. What terrible evils will this unleash upon our world, no one knows.

The price we paid this time, may prove to be too high in the end.

We won the battle, but the war continues, for Machinima.com remains, growing ever stronger, and there is still another FM waiting to be released, hidden deep inside the belly of the beast. I'm afraid I won't be joining that fight... not for a while, at least.

J.C.

P.S. On a peculiar note, the doctor that is tending at my wounds says he has a special job offer for me, and that we'll discuss it once we land. He talks in a really odd way...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Hey, why there's no episode 35? There's a "Mystery Episode"? What that means? Is that some kind of Ross's evil plan? What??? :/

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

The price we paid this time, may prove to be too high in the end.

We won the battle, but the war continues, for Machinima.com remains, growing ever stronger, and there is still another FM waiting to be released, hidden deep inside the belly of the beast. I'm afraid I won't be joining that fight... not for a while, at least.

J.C.

P.S. On a peculiar note, the doctor that is tending at my wounds says he has a special job offer for me, and that we'll discuss it once we land. He talks in a really odd way...

That was the best ending ever! When you mentioned the doctor with the job offer, were you referring to one of us? Like, possibly... me and how I'm "publishing" the "diary"?

Wow! I have too much time on my hands.

In case anyone didn't see the few posts about this, I said I would "Publish" or "Print" J.C.'s journal entries as an actual journal. I may have went a little over board

Here's a link to the PDF http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0QCGDKXH

Tomorrow when I get bored, I'll print it and put a rifle beside it, and a knife stabbed through a machinima logo, etc. and take a picture.

Like I said, I have too much time on my hands. Oh well, this keeps me occupied until the next episode.

In case anyone didn't see the few posts about this, I said I would "Publish" or "Print" J.C.'s journal entries as an actual journal. I may have went a little over board

Tomorrow when I get bored, I'll print it and put a rifle beside it, and a knife stabbed through a machinima logo, etc. and take a picture.

Like I said, I have too much time on my hands. Oh well, this keeps me occupied until the next episode.

Nice. I'm keeping this in my "Freeman's Mind" folder.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

That was awesome Points for that. I'm also keeping this in my Accursed Farms Folder (it's where I keep the good stuff).

As for the doctor (job offer, talks funny), I was actually thinking about this guy.

gman_ep2.gif

That was awesome Points for that. I'm also keeping this in my Accursed Farms Folder (it's where I keep the good stuff).

As for the doctor (job offer, talks funny), I was actually thinking about this guy.

gman_ep2.gif

That's even cooler than if it were me.

I'll take the liberty of editing out J.C's name, putting my own, turning the diary into a real book and then amassing a multimillion dollar company while I keep J.C locked in my dungeon. :3

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'll take the liberty of editing out J.C's name, putting my own, turning the diary into a real book and then amassing a multimillion dollar company while I keep J.C locked in my dungeon. :3

Could you keep me as the publisher please?

Day 9... in a really odd way(I cut the quote down because I don't want to overquote

Maybe you could start doing those for EP 34 as well, i really enjoyed them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Could you keep me as the publisher please?

Maybe. I'll have to go over it with my assistant, Batman.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

When life gives you MegaUploads, don’t make download. Make life take the MegaUpload back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn MegaUpload, what the hell am I supposed to do with the waiting time? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Gordon Freeman MegaUploads! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the MegaUploads! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible MegaUpload that burns your house down!

(Referring to the megaupload, not the actual pdf)

Day 9... in a really odd way(I cut the quote down because I don't want to overquote

Maybe you could start doing those for EP 34 as well, i really enjoyed them.

Well, I'm actually in a business trip right now, so my internet connection capability is really unpredictable.

I fly home this Friday. Maybe then, if the episode is not out yet.

Maybe then, if the episode is not out yet.

You'll probly have plenty of time to write the journal entries for episode 34...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Feels like It is never going to come out, but we all know it will eventually.