33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

I don't know, remember how well that last burning torches and pitchfork raid on machinima went for episode 30? Eddie is still selling those corpses on eBay.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

i`m, i`m, i`m... i think i need rehab

DAMN YOU MACHINIMA

and also, please try and keep on topic...

I don't know, remember how well that last burning torches and pitchfork raid on machinima went for episode 30? Eddie is still selling those corpses on eBay.

+rep for v for vendetta reference

im posting a lot because im really bored waiting for episode 33, so no matter what i say, its related

thats why i suggested the vox populi strategy. We, the people, have the power to do it if we unite. It can be done peacefully. Remember the fifth of november? It was possible because the people of london were there. Lets blow up the houses of machinima in the name of justice and liberty!

by the way, i was too planning to use a v for vendetta signature. Maybe: People shouldnt be afraid of their goverments, goverments should be afraid of their people. Or: While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. I went for a more personal approach though. 1984

I like the 1984 one, "In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit." from Atlas Shrugged would also make a good one.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

by the way, i was too planning to use a v for vendetta signature. Maybe: People shouldnt be afraid of their goverments, goverments should be afraid of their people. Or: While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. I went for a more personal approach though. 1984

ive never read that. Right now im between rousseau and a local writer, sabato, but when im done with those i might look that one up.

Or we hack Ross' PC and steal ep32 and 33 and watch it without making much noise.... or actually Ross could pre-release it here...)

Or we hack Ross' PC and steal ep32 and 33 and watch it without making much noise.... or actually Ross could pre-release it here...)

I have 32 already... Just go to the main page, it's the second news article down that has the DL link...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Day 3

I don't think I'll ever get the images off my head. Today was particularly brutal, with CoD video after Cod video: an endless stream of mindless abominations, cutting deep into my soul.

All the major cities in the east coast have gone silent. I'm still getting some transmissions from the western settlements. Mostly poor devils that roam the deserted streets around Machinima.com's headquarters, hoping in vain for a midnight release.

As I descend into an uneasy sleep, Machinima.com's fortress towers in the horizon, mocking me...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Every CoD video further shatters my hopes for the gaming industry, and humanity to a lesser extent.

Now I have another reason not to like Activision, causing Machinima to delay FM. Will Bobby Kotick ever cease to annoy me?

People shouldnt be afraid of their goverments, goverments should be afraid of their people.

that was a quote when they used in in v for vendetta, idk where from, but its old

People shouldnt be afraid of their goverments, goverments should be afraid of their people.

that was a quote when they used in in v for vendetta, idk where from, but its old

yeah, its from the movie. I don´t know who said it in real life, but it has a Rousseaunian (if thats spelled right) tone to it. Still nothing regarding FM though. I think sabotaging machinima is looking really good right now...

I'm quite looking forward to this video. Shame the FM is one of the only good things on Machinima, that website has really got a lot of bad, repetitive, uncreative content.

I'm quite looking forward to this video. Shame the FM is one of the only good things on Machinima, that website has really got a lot of bad, repetitive, uncreative content.

Sadly that content keeps getting watched, and whether we want to or not we need that. Because that is how machinima gets thier money and that is how machinima can pay the people who still make good machinima.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember when I first stumbled into G-Man Squad and Freeman's Mind and thought... Hey this is interesting stuff I am going to check out more Machinma Videos. After watching Arby and the Chief and other Machinima favorites it took many months of consoling before i lost the urge to kill myself.

Day 2

I know what you mean...It's been twenty four minutes trapped with this stereotypical WoW addict....I can't believe I didn't tell anyone where I was going....