33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

Day 4

We lost a lot of good men today. Machinima.com's barrage was unforgiving. I don't know how much more of this can I take without loosing my sanity.

As I stare into the darkness, dimly lit by the fires that come from Machimima.com's hellish youtube channel, I remember a verse from "The Raven", by Edgar Allan Poe.

Deep into that channel peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,

Doubting, watching videos no mortal ever dared to watch before;

But the silence was unbroken, and the channel gave no token,

And the only video there posted was the whispered word, `CoD!'

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `CoD!'

Merely this and nothing more.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

You all see the progress bar for Episode 34? It's going to be done before 33 is even uploaded.

You all see the progress bar for Episode 34? It's going to be done before 33 is even uploaded.

And I'll be pissed. That'd better not happen.

And I'll be pissed. That'd better not happen.

My thoughts exactly

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Just wait... Ross is going to do an episode 35 before 33 is up...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ugh... normally I don't jump on the Machinima bashing wagon but this time I decided to check their youtube channel. What... the... F****?! We're missing Freeman's Mind for s*** like this?

Seriously, f**** Machinima.

Well, on the bright side, Freeman's Mind is getting produced pretty fast, that's cool..

Yea, although Machinima's uploading speed is pretty damn slow, at least FM is being produced at a much faster pace, so when Machinima decides to finally put up 33, 34 will be out shortly after and possibly 35 after that.

That's it. I'm going to Machinima headquarters, and I'm gonna kill someone.

Anyone seen me mallet?

Day 4

We lost a lot of good men today. Machinima.com's barrage was unforgiving. I don't know how much more of this can I take without loosing my sanity.

As I stare into the darkness, dimly lit by the fires that come from Machimima.com's hellish youtube channel, I remember a verse from "The Raven", by Edgar Allan Poe.

Deep into that channel peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,

Doubting, watching videos no mortal ever dared to watch before;

But the silence was unbroken, and the channel gave no token,

And the only video there posted was the whispered word, `CoD!'

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `CoD!'

Merely this and nothing more.

That was fucking sick bro. You should rewrite the whole poem sometime like that.

Anyone seen me mallet?

Would it be alright to assume that you guys are to Ross Scott as Bieber fans are to Justin Bieber?

Anyone seen me mallet?

Would it be alright to assume that you guys are to Ross Scott as Bieber fans are to Justin Bieber?

They are. I think we need some riot control here.

Anyone seen me mallet?

Screw Bieber

We're like Twilight Moms

Btw 1 post. Yay

People shouldnt be afraid of their goverments, goverments should be afraid of their people.

that was a quote when they used in in v for vendetta, idk where from, but its old

yeah, its from the movie. I don´t know who said it in real life, but it has a Rousseaunian (if thats spelled right) tone to it. Still nothing regarding FM though. I think sabotaging machinima is looking really good right now...

Yahoo answers says that this quote is just a rephrased version of this:

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. "

Thomas Jefferson

Then again, if we're playing the game of "similar" and not "exact" quotes, I bet somebody else said similar things before Mr. Jefferson. Curious quote, btw, considering the ideology behind the current version of democracy (which is that the elected should be the best of the best, not just some percentage of all and every class; if one could say classes still exist).

Btw, a boycott wouldn't help us against Machinima. I suggest infiltration in their ranks and then total submission from within. Get in, get at key posts and rule the place.

First thing I'd do then is write a Declaration.

Article 1: Thou shalt not prioritise directly or indirectly the upload of videos holding no humorous content for no other purpose than profit.

Article 2: The quality of each video is deemed appropriate or not by the Commission, referred to as "the FN fanbase".

This won't be a dictatorship, don't get fooled. The Chief, His Holy Grace the Second Cousin of God Twice-Removed, will also be called The Liberator. These new rules will free the people of the old ones.

I get carried away when I have no Freeman's Mind .

Just wait... Ross is going to do an episode 35 before 33 is up...

I bet he will...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Anyone else been checking every 30 minutes or so to see if 33 is up since it was all greened out?

What is this now, day 4?

Yep, I also check it every time I do something in my browser.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Me too. I'm probably wasting my time by pressing refreshing button in every minute D:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"