33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

I don't get why people are angry that Machinima releases its videos fairly and without bias, I for one am glad they don't bend to the will of people who claim the videos they like to be more important than others.

At this point, I just hope somebody missclicks and uploads by accident the latest FM. Apparently, they only upload bullshit on time.

And no, you can't convince me that 6 days delay for a 10-minutes-long video is a legitimate delay for a group that gets money out of it. Imagine walking into a store and them telling you you have to wait for a week on the queue for the new product.

P.S. Seriously - have you seen some of the stuff out there in Machinima? *Shudders*bbrrrr

Day 6

I almost didn't make it through the day.

I'll never forget the horrors I've witnessed during this siege. Machinima.com's evil knows no limit. I saw one fan... I can't remember his name. He let out a loud scream, grabbed a crowbar, and charged the main gates, cursing like a maniac. Something huge and dark came from inside and engulfed him. It wasn't smoke... it seem more like... pure evil.

The fan came back tough. But... different. His eyes were empty. He claimed he'd spoken to the dark lords that sit in Machinima.com's throne room and they assured him the video would be released soon, so we should lay down our weapons and embrace the content they were putting out.

I wasn't fooled. The darkness is spreading. I can feel it. I can't hold on much longer.

XD You know, reading these diary entries every day, I actually don't mind the episode coming out late. After all, every day it's late, that's more content from J.C. here.

Awesome work.

2 people killed 33 people each, so that makes 66 dead and god knows how many people either committed suicide or died during the siege. Calculators no longer make happy faces but simply say 'no'. Both Apple and Microsoft have tried to take over this thread. According to J.C. himself, darkness is spreading. Death, darkness and cheapass shooters dominate... yet episode 33 remains as unreachable as ever.

Is there any hope left?

This is only going to get worse guys. Modern Warfare 3 is coming, and that is not a joke. It was hard enough to take the mainstream seriously before.

This is only going to get worse guys. Modern Warfare 3 is coming, and that is not a joke. It was hard enough to take the mainstream seriously before.

Eh... don't remind me...

Alright, now I need some happy pills. All the politics have got to go away.

Sturgeon's Law, people. Remember it, and you will feel much better about having to wait and sift through the awful stuff.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

Day 6

I'll never forget the horrors I've witnessed during this siege. Machinima.com's evil knows no limit. I saw one fan... I can't remember his name. He let out a loud scream, grabbed a crowbar, and charged the main gates, cursing like a maniac. Something huge and dark came from inside and engulfed him. It wasn't smoke... it seem more like... pure evil.

The fan came back tough. But... different. His eyes were empty. He claimed he'd spoken to the dark lords that sit in Machinima.com's throne room and they assured him the video would be released soon, so we should lay down our weapons and embrace the content they were putting out.

I wasn't fooled. The darkness is spreading. I can feel it. I can't hold on much longer.

You should turn some of this content into an outright short story. You get enough of them together and you could probly get them published...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Day 6

You should turn some of this content into an outright short story. You get enough of them together and you could probly get them published...

Agreed. It's not like you haven't got the time... one entry per day that machinima delays putting up an episode and you'll have your book within no time.

INCARNATED IN THE WRITHING FIGURE OF LUCIFRON'S BLACK PENIS, MY LIMITLESS, MERCILESS FURY WILL PENETRATE MACHINIMA'S EAR AND NOSEHOLES WITH THE SAVAGE ABANDON OF PURE AND UTTER HATE, RENDING FOUL FLESH IN A GLORIOUS RAPE-ORGY OF PAIN AND REGRET UNTIL EVERY VESTIGE OF THEIR SICKENING FORM IS ANNIHILATED BY THE BOILING ROPES OF BLOODY DEMON SEMEN THAT WILL SCAR THE EARTH. FROM THE FLESH OF THE RUINED, DEFILED CORPSE OF MACHINIMA, A RACE OF SKINLESS WOLVES THAT HOWL IN THE TONGUES OF LONG-DEAD GODS WILL ARISE, AND HOWL LAMENTATIONS OF MACHINIMA'S FAILURE AS TEN THOUSAND INKY-BLACK CROWS PECK OUR THE EYES OF STEVE JOBS.

Dear god, I can see that post with my eyes closed. Rage much?

im starting to freak out. Ive already given up on machinima doing the right thing or the decent thing or the sane thing but this is too much. I can´t believe the amount of crap videos they keep uploading and just keep holding on to FM for themselves. Im starting to beleive this is all a plot...

(i forgot to say that when i freak out i get relly paranoid)

Do Machinima honestly have such a large upload queue that 7 or more days pass before a certain video is next up?

Do Machinima honestly have such a large upload queue that 7 or more days pass before a certain video is next up?

They're being a little idiotic, they could have just made many machinima channels or use multiple computers and upload at the same time in case they don't

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I ended up rewatching pretty much the entire series in anticipation for 33. Then I started playing other games with silent protagonists and narrating their thoughts. Anyone else do this now too? I know I could never be anywhere close to as funny as Ross is, but my little brothers were laughing pretty hard at me playing Red Steel and narrating it.

Accursed Farms brings families closer together.