33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

this makes that "*time before public release is unknown" note really hit doesn't it?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Hohoho, looks like someone's philosophy was right!!!

I knew it.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I'm conflicted... I'm happy that Freeman's Mind is moving quickly, but I'm saddened by the knowledge that they are now both just sitting there, waiting to be released. Have a heart, Machinima! See this poor, starving 33 sitting in the corner? Let him out into the world so his light can shine forth! And please don't let his poor younger brother, 34, be forced to wait in shadows, sad and alone.

I'm starting to suspect that Machinima is deliberately withholding the episodes, just because it's obvious how distressed we tend to get over them. There is no freaking way it takes this long to upload a single video.

[/paranoia]

Man, I can't kill that many people now... screw it.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Before we know it #35 will start progressing with #33 still being lost in the pipeline.

What the hell...apparently it's more important to constantly try and advertise Mortal Kombat Legacy and upload things like "Shadow of the Damned: Enlarge Your Johnson!" trailers.

Especially that last one I don't get...suddenly Machinima is producing e-mail penis enlargment scam videos?

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

What the hell...apparently it's more important to constantly try and advertise Mortal Kombat Legacy and upload things like "Shadow of the Damned: Enlarge Your Johnson!" trailers.

Especially that last one I don't get...suddenly Machinima is producing e-mail penis enlargment scam videos?

Makes sense to me, most of their videos already feel like spam, I guess they've taken the next step and just started making spam. It's their higher calling.

Damn you Machinima, just give us our freeman's mind please, i can no longer wait any longer, we are fans starving for more freeman's mind, so just please listen to us D:

ok im starting to think its Ross's fault we don't see our Freeman's mind, he may be holding the uploads back to give us more freeman's mind at one time, if so, its worth the wait, but Ross change the stats to make the upload status seperate from the encoding status.

Machinima is always super slow with Ross's uploads. I remember when the tunnel came out it took over a week for the upload after Ross said he had sent it in, it took so long that the weeks episode of "storymode" which featured a review and recommendation of the tunnel went up before the tunnel creating some kind of singularity of poor time management.

But in all seriousness there is probably a good reason machinima takes so long BUT THAT WONT STOP US FROM RESENTING THEM!

Chances are that amongst their coke fueled giggling at Halo: Reach machinima made by kids barely in high school, our dear friends at Machinima.com have simply either...

A) Lost the video. Which wouldn't really surprise me.

B) Forgot to upload it. Which wouldn't really surprise me.

I have sent an email to Scott about putting up a digital download of each episode as soon as it's finished so we wouldn't have to wait for a rediculously long time for machinima to upload the videos onto youtube

I have sent an email to Scott about putting up a digital download of each episode as soon as it's finished so we wouldn't have to wait for a rediculously long time for machinima to upload the videos onto youtube

That won't be done. Ross has a deal with Machinima, they feature his videos, which gets the attention of Machinima's gigantic fan base, as a result they have to post it before Ross puts up the episode in any other format. While most people think he should just ditch Machinima and go solo, I don't imagine that happening any time soon.

= \ Besides, even if you did send an e-mail to Ross, he won't be reading it for a long time, considering how he's always posting about his backlog of e-mails he has to reply to.

@Dumbrarere

Episode 35 would probably be put on youtube by the time Ross gets around to your email - don't forget how he keeps telling us about his piling inbox.

On the topic of youtube and how it uploads really slowly, I was thinking that perhaps Machinima should stop relying so heavily on youtube and make its own video hosting website so its uploads can be instant. With a similar setup to what youtube has, Machinima can probably rack in enough income to support such a website.

i am soooooo pissed off at machinima right now... this is ridiculous to hold 0ff for this long on a video... but for 2 videos! im getting angry now

Machinima need a better upload system, these wait times are obnoxious. I would be interested to know why they have such an issue, just how many videos do they get a day? How big is their staff?

And I think I speak for us all when I commend Ross for his patience through all of this.

Incidentally, Ross, do you get paid per video, or is it based on hits or something? If that's too personal for you to go into, I fully understand.

While I'm very happy about 34 being all done also the fact 33 is yet to be uploaded is depressing and suspicious of machinima. I would think even with a back log by now they'd be able to upload it...

Maybe they will upload them both in the same time?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"