33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

Would you rather it take 3 months? Machinima takes a while to upload the videos, hopefully it'll be up this week.

Oh happy day! A thread where people are actually accepting the fact that Machinima has other stuff to do!! I now love you guys!! I felt so alone before, on "Ep. 33?!? No Wai!!"

Well clearly someone likes it, because people keep making them and Machinima keeps posting them. Just be patient. It will come.

Oh happy day! A thread where people are actually accepting the fact that Machinima has other stuff to do!!

Even so shouldn't there be some 'upload to the internet' department or something? I fail to see how hard it is to upload a 10 minute or less video even if they have other things to do. Don't they upload YouTube videos almost everyday?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm just glad that 33 is coming so soon after 32, 34 seems to be nicely under way as well.

god I love FM

Even so shouldn't there be some 'upload to the internet' department or something? I fail to see how hard it is to upload a 10 minute or less video even if they have other things to do. Don't they upload YouTube videos almost everyday?

Yeah, but they have to upload tons of videos. And YouTube isn't good with uploads.

Oh happy day! A thread where people are actually accepting the fact that Machinima has other stuff to do!! I now love you guys!! I felt so alone before, on "Ep. 33?!? No Wai!!"

The problem is that there 'other stuff' they do is considered intellectual sewage by anyone over the age of 14 with a functioning brain.

"HAHA, HE SAID PENIS. WHAT COMEDY GOLD. I'M GOING TO SAY THAT AT SCHOOL. I'M THE FUNNIEST KID IN MRS. BLATHERS' SIXTH GRADE CLASS."

But, while I wait for the new episode I'm re-watching all of Freeman's Mind, since it has been a while.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Machinima said that it's coming out soon, so please, calm down. You guys seem to forget that they handle more than just Ross's work. They handle a lot more, and really most of the blame here should be put onto YouTube! Have you ever tried uploading a HQ video? It takes hours!!

This is a good point actually. We should be more upset with youtube than machinima.

But, while I wait for the new episode I'm re-watching all of Freeman's Mind, since it has been a while.

Yeah I guess that's the problem with re watching the series for me, I've done it way too many times. I want to see new stuff.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

You guys complain too easily. my favorite series occasionally takes up to 6 months between releases, even though it's in a biweekly(twice a month) magazine. It's rare to even get back to back releases. And it's been like this since 1990.

Machinima can't even approach that level of ass hurt.

Hey, there's a lot of overlap into VALVe fans here. We know how to wait, it's the fact that it's SO CLOSE that makes it hard.

I think the problem is that we all know that it's done, and has been done for a while. There's a pretty substantial difference between waiting for something to finish that's in progress, and waiting for something that's already been finished for a while but you aren't able to try it yet.

There already is an episode 33 thread, please don't make multiple threads for the same topic. ^_^

It hasn't been two weeks, it's been about 5 days. I think it went green near the end of the week, so that may be a factor. As on Sunday, Machinima's main channel only uploaded 5 videos. Were as they generally upload around 17 on a weekday.

/request lock or merge

Merged. There were some time conflicts between the two threads so I hope you guys don't mind me adding quotes to a few posts to avoid confusion.

Now carry on with FM #33 anticipation!

Yeah I guess that's the problem with re watching the series for me, I've done it way too many times. I want to see new stuff.

Yeah for sure. I've re- watched the entire series about 27 times now. Even though I absolutely love Ross' work, it gets old after a while. It's still fun having conversations with the few friends who watch FM (yes I have friends ) and making random references to old FM episodes. Is it just me, or is it even more funny when you make a reference to something funny?

Is it just me, or is it even more funny when you make a reference to something funny?

Geeks love that: http://stuffgeekslove.wordpress.com/2008/11/28/pop-culture-references/

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

You went a little bananas there, man

I understand. It's all because of severe Freeman's Mind withdrawal syndrome.

Also, I seem to be a dark monster that breathes blue rays. That's awesome... and surprisingly accurate

i think thats supposed to be a shoop dah woop, ya know like on Dom Fera's Lazor Collection

Day 6

I almost didn't make it through the day.

I'll never forget the horrors I've witnessed during this siege. Machinima.com's evil knows no limit. I saw one fan... I can't remember his name. He let out a loud scream, grabbed a crowbar, and charged the main gates, cursing like a maniac. Something huge and dark came from inside and engulfed him. It wasn't smoke... it seem more like... pure evil.

The fan came back tough. But... different. His eyes were empty. He claimed he'd spoken to the dark lords that sit in Machinima.com's throne room and they assured him the video would be released soon, so we should lay down our weapons and embrace the content they were putting out.

I wasn't fooled. The darkness is spreading. I can feel it. I can't hold on much longer.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Your diary needs a voice actor coupled with "dream filter effect" or whatever it is called.

Day 6

I almost didn't make it through the day.

I'll never forget the horrors I've witnessed during this siege. Machinima.com's evil knows no limit. I saw one fan... I can't remember his name. He let out a loud scream, grabbed a crowbar, and charged the main gates, cursing like a maniac. Something huge and dark came from inside and engulfed him. It wasn't smoke... it seem more like... pure evil.

The fan came back tough. But... different. His eyes were empty. He claimed he'd spoken to the dark lords that sit in Machinima.com's throne room and they assured him the video would be released soon, so we should lay down our weapons and embrace the content they were putting out.

I wasn't fooled. The darkness is spreading. I can feel it. I can't hold on much longer.

LOL

¯\_(ツ)_/¯