33 & 34 Green?! It's a sign of the apocalypse!

I ended up rewatching pretty much the entire series in anticipation for 33. Then I started playing other games with silent protagonists and narrating their thoughts. Anyone else do this now too? I know I could never be anywhere close to as funny as Ross is, but my little brothers were laughing pretty hard at me playing Red Steel and narrating it.

Accursed Farms brings families closer together.

I do it all the time with Gunman Chronicles and I am pondering making an Archer's Mind some day.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I don't get why people are angry that Machinima releases its videos fairly and without bias, I for one am glad they don't bend to the will of people who claim the videos they like to be more important than others.

Holy shit, someone is speaking sense.

You have to remember, while you may not like some Halo 3 Machinima, someone else may. We can't just go "Oh, this group of people on a forum doesn't like this, don't post it." that would be unfair to the majority who does like it.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I don't get why people are angry that Machinima releases its videos fairly and without bias, I for one am glad they don't bend to the will of people who claim the videos they like to be more important than others.

Holy shit, someone is speaking sense.

No. Nobody here knows how Machinima's upload queue works internally, that post is no less of a wild guess than the others. As I asked on the previous page, is their queue really so big that it takes any certain video 7 or more days to show up after it is submitted? It isn't like uploading is slow in this day and age. Machinima must be really bloody huge if they are neither artificially slowing down the process nor doing any prioritizing.

Please, Machinima! Think of the children! Think about what you're doing to the poor children! They are being forced to watch painful videos of Call of Duty, FIFA 2011, and Minecraft. All they need is a look into the mind of Freeman and no longer will they have to suffer. Please help them!

and 34 is getting there! OMG FREEMANS MIND IS ULTIMATUM!!!!!!!!!! i have GOT to get a life...dangit, i also need to wait for more yogscast minecraft...do I use the interwebs too much....nah

I'm pretty sure they upload "with bias". Because if you think about it, all of the really crappy videos we have talked about get a HUGE amount of views. Which means machinima gets tons more viewers/ subscribers/ likes/ etc. if they upload said videos first.

But still, I don't know for sure. I just have a pretty good feeling about it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Day 7

Silence, at last. I can still hear the screams in my head, though. Screams of agony, sorrow and despair.

We lost a whole battalion today. Almost a thousand good men and women, true fans all of them, enraged by Machinima.com's refusal to release the next FM video, charged the main gate. Armed to the teeth, weapons in hand, they ran through the no-man's land between the siege camp and Machinima.com's fortress, in a suicidal fit of glorious and righteous anger... until the Dark Ones deployed their Black Ops Deathmachines, and the world seemed to end.

There were no survivors.

How much can one man endure, before loosing his mind? Or worse, becoming that which he hates?

As I fall asleep, I remember the words our drill sergeant made us repeat over and over again: In absentia Freeman's mentem, CoD vincunt. In the absence of Freeman's Mind, CoD prevails.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Day 7

Silence, at last. I can still hear the screams in my head, though. Screams of agony, sorrow and despair.

We lost a whole battalion today. Almost a thousand good men and women, true fans all of them, enraged by Machinima.com's refusal to release the next FM video, charged the main gate. Armed to the teeth, weapons in hand, they ran through the no-man's land between the siege camp and Machinima.com's fortress, in a suicidal fit of glorious and righteous anger... until the Dark Ones deployed their Black Ops Deathmachines, and the world seemed to end.

There were no survivors.

How much can one man endure, before loosing his mind? Or worse, becoming that which he hates?

As I fall asleep, I remember the words our drill sergeant made us repeat over and over again: In absentia Freeman's mentem, CoD vincunt. In the absence of Freeman's Mind, CoD prevails.

This may sound ridiculous but, when the episode finally comes out, I'm going to print all of you're diary entries and teabag them (WITH A TEABAG... not what you were thinking ) to make it look like an old war diary. Then when this happens again (because it will) I'll have something to give me strength. So you have to promise me that your final entry will be epic, it has to look back at all the lives lost etc etc, then say something like "The episode is here but I don't know if its even worth all the bloodshed" or something really clever like that.

Yabba, my icing, now wheres the cake? The bakery finished making it but the package has not been delivered. The FedEx trucks must be backed up these days.

I ended up rewatching pretty much the entire series in anticipation for 33. Then I started playing other games with silent protagonists and narrating their thoughts. Anyone else do this now too? I know I could never be anywhere close to as funny as Ross is, but my little brothers were laughing pretty hard at me playing Red Steel and narrating it.

I've been doing that ever since I got into gaming, makes things fun =D also some people will think you're crazy if they don't know you do that but fun still.

No. Nobody here knows how Machinima's upload queue works internally, that post is no less of a wild guess than the others. As I asked on the previous page, is their queue really so big that it takes any certain video 7 or more days to show up after it is submitted? It isn't like uploading is slow in this day and age. Machinima must be really bloody huge if they are neither artificially slowing down the process nor doing any prioritizing.

I've been wondering that also, if they're just backed logged then the wait is justified/alright seeing as the people who like their other videos also get to suffer but if they are holding back for whatever reason...then well hmmm storm their hq and knock some skulls in? I don't know do something I suppose.

inb4lock

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Day 7

There were no survivors.

*solemn salute*

Seriously, I love your posts. I'm not sure how to feel about the fact that they will stop once Episode 33 is uploaded. I... I'm torn. I almost feel disappointed by the prospect, even though I know that it will mean the release of the episode.

I've been doing that ever since I got into gaming, makes things fun =D also some people will think you're crazy if they don't know you do that but fun still.

Ditto. I even do it with games whose protagonists are quite wordy. Although I will admit that this occasionally devolves into me swearing at my character(s) and demanding to know why everyone is retarded.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING STUPID? I AM NOT THIS STUPID. STOP MAKING ME DO STUPID THINGS. WHY IS FAILURE MY ONLY OPTION? Screw you guys, I'm going back to Arkham Asylum. At least Batman doesn't disappoint me."

Granted, not everyone can be Batman. In fact, only Batman can actually be Batman. But still.

Red Steel (not exactly a very fun game so far) has been a gold mine for comedic narrations.

"Did this guy really spend he money to smuggle in several hundred Japanese firearms into America then pay off the entire hotel staff to wield them and fire at people? That would probably cost more money that I'll make in my entire career as a bodyguard. This wouldn't be so bad if they would STOP SHOOTING ME because I can't tell the police that an entire hotel full of people were all trying to kill me and only me. I wouldn't even believe me if I said that, because it's so stupid."

Ditto. I even do it with games whose protagonists are quite wordy. Although I will admit that this occasionally devolves into me swearing at my character(s) and demanding to know why everyone is retarded.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING STUPID? I AM NOT THIS STUPID. STOP MAKING ME DO STUPID THINGS. WHY IS FAILURE MY ONLY OPTION? Screw you guys, I'm going back to Arkham Asylum. At least Batman doesn't disappoint me."

Granted, not everyone can be Batman. In fact, only Batman can actually be Batman. But still.

XD I've done the same most of the time I just ignore what the char. I'm playing as is saying. In the case of AA once I got to the Scarecrow maps I'd stop narrating and just be fangirling >_> ...<_<. Strangely in Transformers: War for Cybertron I would just keep babbling psychotically(narrating) but they where all such terrible shots and needed to be told so...then schooled on it by my sniping skills.

-snip- BLACK PENIS, MY LIMITLESS, MERCILESS FURY WILL PENETRATE MACHINIMA'S EAR AND NOSEHOLES WITH THE SAVAGE ABANDON OF PURE AND UTTER HATE.

MAKES IT GO AWAY!!!! NAO!!!