On Bill Gates and his unscrupulous activity, his illegal activity and the plandemic

People have been accusing those with power and influence for being responsible for wild things like this for as long as there have been tabloids.

It's time to give it a rest.

There's a difference between pointing out the actual damaging effects of extremely powerful corporations and extremely rich tycoons, and then there's extremely silly things like this. No offense.

People are falling into a disconnect between reality and fiction. It's easy to go there; the mind tends to wander and make connections to things that don't connect. It's a very human thing to do. Especially when things are so miserable and so full of grief that you will be more willing to point the finger at the people you already dislike. So when you hear people you agree with starting to break out the pitchforks and go after a disliked popular figure, it's not that hard to gather up the strength and join in.

But tell me, do you actually believe this? Are you trolling us? What about microchip technology do you know? What about it's advances, it's capabilities, and it's modern adaptations? What do you know about virology or bioengineering? Do you understand the nature of the Pandemic Severity Scale?

Do you know the process for determining infection from person to person; the commonly adapted R0 scale?

Please look into the actual facts of things like this. If you can't verify the facts through someone or something else, verify the facts for yourself. If you can't verify them for yourself, trust research that is collaborated on by multiple experts. Despite what some might think it's actually VERY HARD to get a bunch of eggheads to agree to lie about established facts. Some of them really do have more principle than that; motivated by actual science and whatnot.

And if you don't trust science? I'm afraid I have nothing more to say to you. You are well within your rights to distrust the news, the media, and the popular opinion. There really is some ridiculous stuff out there full of misconceptions, bias, and falsehood. But when you start doubting facts that you can verify for yourself I'm afraid there's nothing more anyone can tell you.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.