Change one word in the sentence!

Maybe I shouldn't start over with a shorter sentence, it takes a lot more dakka to shrink things.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Maybe they shouldn't start over with a shorter sentence, it takes a lot more dakka to shrink things.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we shouldn't start over with a shorter sentence, it takes a lot more dakka to derka things.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

hey, we shouldn't start over with a shorter sentence, it takes a lot more dakka to derka things.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hey, we shouldn't start over with a shorter bonk, it takes a lot more dakka to derka things.

hey, we shouldn't have sex with a shorter bonk, it takes a lot more dakka to derka things.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hey, we shouldn't have sex with a shorter bonk, it takes a lot more dakka to derka you.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

hey, we couldn't have sex with a shorter bonk, it takes a lot more dakka to derka you.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

hey, we couldn't have sex with a shorter bonk, it takes a lot more effort to train you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hey, we couldn't have sex with a shorter duck, it takes a lot more effort to train you.

Hey, we couldn't have fun with a shorter duck, it takes a lot more effort to train you.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey, we couldn't have fun with a shorter truck, it takes a lot more rum to drain you.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Hey, we couldn't have fun with a shorter truck, it takes a lot fake rum to drain you

Hey we couldn't have fun with a shorter truck, it takes a lot of rum to drain you.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Hey we will have fun with a shorter truck, it takes a lot of rum to drain you.