Change one word in the sentence!

Grey monkies will eat crap in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of pants while greeting Alyxx.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Grey monkies will eat crap in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of condoms while greeting Alyxx.

Retired Forum Moderator

Grey monkies will eat crap in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of condoms while eating Alyxx.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Grey monkies will eat crap in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of condoms while eating Bananas.

Retired Forum Moderator

Grey monkies will eat crap in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of condoms while fucking Bananas.

Grey monkies will eat crap in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of condoms gone fucking Bananas.

Retired Forum Moderator

Grey monkies will eat crap in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of condoms goat fucking Bananas.

Grey monkies will eat sharks in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of condoms goat fucking Bananas.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Crazy monkies will eat sharks in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of condoms goat fucking Bananas.

That last part does not compute in my head. "lot of condoms goat fucking bananas." okay then.

Retired Forum Moderator

Crazy monkies will eat sharks in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of weird goat fucking Bananas.

Crazy monkies will eat sharks in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of weird dumb fucking Bananas.

Retired Forum Moderator

Crazy monkies will eat sharks in a filthy statue, that wears a lot of weird dumb fucking robots.

Crazy monkies will eat sharks in a filthy statue, that oversees a lot of weird dumb fucking robots.

Yellow monkies will eat sharks in a filthy statue, that oversees a lot of weird dumb fucking robots.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yellow monkies will eat sharks in a filthy water, that oversees a lot of weird dumb fucking robots.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yellow monkies will shit sharks in a filthy water, that oversees a lot of weird dumb fucking robots.

Yellow monkies will shit sharks in some filthy water, that oversees a lot of weird dumb fucking robots.