Freeman's Mind on VHS

I shared this on reddit, but I thought would share it here as well. Quality is great and audio is fine. Now if the world ends, and the internet is gone at least I can watch Freeman's Mind.... This was based on a post I found of someone who did a DVD cover concept, and the front was changed, but the back is roughly the same just with added pictures and other text.

IMG_20210313_120308.jpg

IMG_20210313_120313.jpg

IMG_20210313_120318.jpg

20210314_143713.jpg

I have listened to Game Dungeons to fall asleep. Nothing better than listening to the rambling of Ross

I must point out a spelling error... It's a "Let's Play" not "Let Play". :geek:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:25 AM, Mr_Lesr said:

I have listened to Game Dungeons to fall asleep. Nothing better than listening to the rambling of Ross

I have fallen asleep to Game Dungeon several times, and not from boredom. Strangely soothing.

I've fallen asleep while watching Ross Scott's video chats before so I get it can be relaxing though it eventually leaves the Ross ecospace. One time by the time I woke up the Youtube algorithm had brought me to prely political content screaming about made up bullshit which could have given me a nightmare.