Say something bad about Ross or his stupid show here

Ok, I am tired of these Ross's bootlickers. And here is my opinion:

- first of all, Ross looks like a creep. Just look at this dude: receding hairline with long hairs - wtf? However I liked his photo from security card. He has body hair up his neck, deformed skull and overall that dude from horror movie look. And his facial hair is ridiculous.

- I didn't like that pizza ad from Enertum episode. I wonder how much did they pay you, a free pizza for a month or something? If it wasn't paid ad, it better should have been. Episode is quite good with the exception of that ad, every time I thing about that episode I thing about FUCKING PIZZA CAP!

- I also think that black future 88 is a paid episode and overall it's one of the worst episodes from the game cave.

- Ross is a hypocrite, at least he admits it.

Ok, that's all. For now.

Edited by potty_admiral_bop (see edit history)

I saw Ross at a grocery store in Milwaukee yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

there seems to be some confusion about this. Ross's Game Dungeon is my intellectual property, and mine alone. all of my headcanons are 100% legitimate, where as yours are all laughably fake. there is no room for interpretation whatsoever in Ross's Game Dungeon. not even a little bit. to claim otherwise is heresy, and also in violtion of my legal rights as an artist. i hope this clears things up.

Some people have too much time on their hands.... 

If you don't like Ross, no one is forcing you to make him live rent free in your mind, or bitch about it.

36 minutes ago, Eshanas said:

Some people have too much time on their hands.... 

If you don't like Ross, no one is forcing you to make him live rent free in your mind, or bitch about it.

Ross Scott once sold me a set of matching chrome hubcaps he "found" in the parking lot of a Denny's. They, the hubcaps I mean, were embossed with tiny Graham Annable cartoon skulls and what I think was a dialect of Gnomish. After installing them for me, he is a master craftsman after all, he told me there was a curse on them, the hubcaps I mean. "If you go over 165 miles an hour they, the hubcaps I mean, will explode. So, try not to do that." As he faded into mist I tried to point out that my Geo Metro could barely get to 50 before vibrating into the past but he was gone.

That car died years ago, but they, the hubcaps I mean, still hold a place in my heart and in my closet.

I was forced by Ross Scott to marry my husband Bruce, even though neither of us are gay. We tried to at least have a Christian wedding, but all of the churches were closed down due to Christian persecution by Accursed Farms. We were forced to marry in a mosque instead, as required by the newly implemented Sharia Law. Since we couldn't have children of our own, we decided to adopt. However, no children were available since Ross's CDC required Planned Parenthood to perform mandatory abortions. At least we had the money and property we earned though. Or so we thought; our tax rate was increased to 118%, requiring us to take second and even third jobs to pay the IRS. It turns out that our tax money was being given to the Mexican pot dealer next door, since he complained about having to work. Disenfranchised and penniless, I decided to end what little was left of my life. I went to our gun safe, only to hear a knock on the door. ATF agents were going door to door to collect everyone's guns, so I was required to surrender mine. I tried looking up alternative suicide methods on the internet, but Ross's FCC kept forcibly rerouting me to the NAMBLA website. This was Ross Scott's America, folks.

On 4/24/2021 at 12:15 PM, Eshanas said:

rent free in your mind

what popularized this quote? I'm seeing it all over the internet, without an apparent source. Could be youtube or some social media trend; I don't really use either.

On 4/24/2021 at 1:01 PM, Im_WalterWhite said:

"found" in the parking lot of a Denny's

Yeah right, he fuckin' stole em. Ross was always a thief. He broke into his school once to "get his French text book" when he was really trying to put a tray from the cafeteria on a chair in the library that no one used, and was pushed under a table so no one would see it, so that he could eat a free lunch the next day in school. We were having chicken cordon bleu, which was his favorite so you KNOW he would do that.

9 minutes ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

what popularized this quote? I'm seeing it all over the internet, without an apparent source. Could be youtube or some social media trend; I don't really use either.

You can't be serious. The history of this quote is literally the first web search result:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=rent+free+in+your+mind

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

I literally like literally didn't search for it, and how do I know whatever the first search result is where you guys literally got it from?

I've also literally never used buttfeed, and I don't think I've ever intentionally visited the website. Heard it was cancer back in 07.

Use the word "literally" correctly, please, instead of a verbalized emotional outburst. Speaking of that, does this incorrect usage of the word "literally" have an origin too? I mean, it gets used to mean "figuratively" sometimes, which is the exact opposite of its actual meaning.

Edited by FullBusinessSuit (see edit history)

Oh man, we're getting dated grammar lessons from the guy who couldn't do a 2-second google search, everyone. You better be fucking applauding already.

One time I was at the gas station and Ross in a neon pink VW beetle pulled up and parked diagonally over 2 handicapped parking spots (actually only 1.5 spots because it was a beetle). And Ross got out wearing those sunglasses from the Crew episode of Game Dungeon. And then he walked inside and I was just lookin at em. He said “Whatchu lookin at huh” and I was like “The mop on your head” and the cashier started laughing. Ross knowing he had been pwned, grabbed 5 hostess snack cakes and bolted out the door. And then everyone clapped, the end

Ahhh! Finally the right thread for what i wanted to say since forever!

Declaration:

I hereby declare Ross the real lovecraftian D'Artagnan of gametaste!

If all of the internet would be deleted or bought by Apple and put behind a paywall and i had the opportunity to save just one site, it would be "ACCURSED FARMS", for i consider it the greatest gift to humanity since wine!

PS: Stop passing "The long dark" Ross, you idiot! It's cool!

On 5/24/2021 at 2:59 PM, HUBERTfromAUSTRIA said:

Ahhh! Finally the right thread for what i wanted to say since forever!

Declaration:

I hereby declare Ross the real lovecraftian D'Artagnan of gametaste!

If all of the internet would be deleted or bought by Apple and put behind a paywall and i had the opportunity to save just one site, it would be "ACCURSED FARMS", for i consider it the greatest gift to humanity since wine!

PS: Stop passing "The long dark" Ross, you idiot! It's cool!

It is pretty cool until it turns into Wolf Simulator 

It was earlier today around noon near Times Square. I've been on vacation with a couple of my friends in the city and most of them were sleeping in after a late night. I strolled out of the hotel and made my way to a nearby Chipotle to grab a burrito. When I was waiting to get an table outside I noticed a hand slip around me from behind and grab a handful of beans off the side tray. In my confusion I turned around and HOLY SHIT ITS ROSS FUCKING SCOTT! Before I could get a word out, he winked at me and said, "Thank you for making Freeman's Mind HD"  while bean froth dripped all over the Serious Sam logo on his chest. He then crossed to the other side of 7th avenue and disappeared into the crowd.

Ross made me live in a swamp. He told me that if I didn't, he would make the entire village chase me with sticks.

I'm a student studying communications at UW here in Warsaw. I started my Freshman year recently and I'm currently in a class on digital media where one of my projects is to research and do a write-up on a particular online content creator. Well somebody in my class mentioned this local YouTube group called Accursed Farms, but he decided to do the project on something else, so I decided to do it on AF. I had actually never heard of them before, but I really liked their work, and I got lucky enough to meet Ross to give an interview. That student later on told me about this website and mentioned that you guys like Freeman's Mind so I figured I'd lurk and give you the details.

Well it was pretty interesting. I shot Ross an e-mail pretty late at night, like 2:30 in the morning or so. I had been up studying, but I figured I should shoot them an e-mail since I had just been thinking about it and didn't want to forget. Well lo-and-behold, I get a message back from Ross himself, who said he would love to meet me and gave me an address, which I would later learn was his home address. The weird part about it was that I got the reply only 2 minutes after I sent the original E-Mail, almost like he was just sitting there waiting for me or something.

Anyway, when I got there it was a pretty nice house, I guess. The cool part about it was, and I don't think many fans know this, but Ross is a HUGE puzzle game buff, and I mean he is REALLY into it. Especially 90s-era Sierra stuff. He had Sierra flags and photos of figures from the time hanging up all over his walls. I even noticed when I went to the bathroom and peeked into his closet (I know it was wrong of me, but I just couldn't stop myself,) that there was a King's Quest cosplay outfit! It was so interesting. The odd part about it was that it smelled really damp and sweaty, like somebody had worn it very recently, but I figured it had just been stored improperly at some point.

Actually, something else interesting. Ross is SUPER religious, which is weird since he doesn't seem the type. In his closet next to that cosplay, he also had a lot of long red robes, so I know for sure he wants to be a cardinal, or is already. He also had a huge bible laying around. I could tell it was old because it was made from really drafty leather and I couldn't place the language it was written in, but I assumed it was some archaic form of Yiddish.

I wish I had more to say about our conversation, but it was actually pretty uninteresting and really unhelpful. I wanted to record our conversation but he said he couldn't. When I asked him why he said because then THEY'LL hear it, and he really emphasized that word. I asked him what he meant by that and he said "Oh you know, the ones with the," and he pointed to a garden gnome ornament he had by the couch. I still have no fucking clue what he meant. I asked him a lot of questions about the history of Accursed Farms, how he created the videos, what kind of editors and soundmixers he used, etc. The problem is he would keep giving me half-answers, and it kept seeming like all he wanted to talk about was missing persons statistics in the American Midwest all the time. He also kept mentioning something called "The Necronomicon," I figured it must be a book or something.

At one point during our conversation something happened that really startled me. The whole time we had been talking I had heard what sounded like old Scottish sea shanties faintly in the background, but I thought his neighbor was having a drinking party. Well, it turns out that somebody else was in the house with us. The small stature immediately struck me as a child, but then I saw that they had a long wispy gray beard. At first I thought he was crying because he had red eyes, but then I noticed that he was laughing and getting bags of snacks out of the pantry. I also saw smoke coming from the room he was in, which scared me at first because I thought there was a fire, but then I noticed that one of the bags of snacks he was carrying were marshmallows, so I figured he was just making s'mores inside and the fumes irritated his eyes. I don't know how he manages to keep a flame safely in there when the room is so dark except for the blacklights, but I digress.

So after not much help, I finally had to leave. I shook Ross's hand and thanked him, even though he told me practically no new information, and left. He stared at me going to my car and driving away the whole time, which I thought was weird, but hey, I guess he was being polite.

I ended up getting a 3 on the project(equivalent of a C).

Edited by Im_Unemployed (see edit history)

I met Ross last time I was in Warsaw and he's a super nice guy. I was renting a Lada and I wasn't used to how far above the road it was from my Prius and hit a curb. I didn't think much of it until I was on my way back to my hotel when the god damn thing basically exploded. I pulled over under an overpass, it was dark already so I was more than a little freaked out. Then, I saw someone stop and open their trunk. I was super lucky he saw me because I forgot to put my flashers on, I was dressed in dark clothes and the car was black. Weirdly enough it was Ross.

I guess I must have startled him because he slammed his trunk super hard. I told him I was a huge fan, and he nodded. I noticed he was sweating a ton despite it being almost freezing, but I guess that weather is down right balmy to those northerners. Anyway I shook his hand, and he must have cut himself closing the trunk because I got quite a bit of blood on me. I told him I would call the hotel or flag down a cop or something and he flat out refused to let me, insisting he help me change that tire himself. I told him I thought the rim might be damaged, but he looked at it and told me it was fine.

So we changed the tire, well truthfully I did most of it, he just stood there with the tire iron until I was finished, I could tell in his eyes he really wanted to help, but I guess it's really more of a one man job. Well, about when we were going to part ways he asked me not to tell anyone about this story, I guess he wants to keep up his misanthropic persona, but I drove away and he just stood in the road watching to make sure I was okay until I lost sight of him.