Say something bad about Ross or his stupid show here

Posted (edited)

Ok, I am tired of these Ross's bootlickers. And here is my opinion:

- first of all, Ross looks like a creep. Just look at this dude: receding hairline with long hairs - wtf? However I liked his photo from security card. He has body hair up his neck, deformed skull and overall that dude from horror movie look. And his facial hair is ridiculous.

- I didn't like that pizza ad from Enertum episode. I wonder how much did they pay you, a free pizza for a month or something? If it wasn't paid ad, it better should have been. Episode is quite good with the exception of that ad, every time I thing about that episode I thing about FUCKING PIZZA CAP!

- I also think that black future 88 is a paid episode and overall it's one of the worst episodes from the game cave.

- Ross is a hypocrite, at least he admits it.

Ok, that's all. For now.

Edited by potty_admiral_bop (see edit history)

I saw Ross at a grocery store in Milwaukee yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

"You don't get to bring friends."

there seems to be some confusion about this. Ross's Game Dungeon is my intellectual property, and mine alone. all of my headcanons are 100% legitimate, where as yours are all laughably fake. there is no room for interpretation whatsoever in Ross's Game Dungeon. not even a little bit. to claim otherwise is heresy, and also in violtion of my legal rights as an artist. i hope this clears things up.

Enerjax (Enerjak) ((Dimitri)) (((Finitevus))) ((((Pir'Oth Ix)))) (((((Leprechauns)))))

Some people have too much time on their hands.... 

If you don't like Ross, no one is forcing you to make him live rent free in your mind, or bitch about it.

36 minutes ago, Eshanas said:

Some people have too much time on their hands.... 

If you don't like Ross, no one is forcing you to make him live rent free in your mind, or bitch about it.

Ross Scott once sold me a set of matching chrome hubcaps he "found" in the parking lot of a Denny's. They, the hubcaps I mean, were embossed with tiny Graham Annable cartoon skulls and what I think was a dialect of Gnomish. After installing them for me, he is a master craftsman after all, he told me there was a curse on them, the hubcaps I mean. "If you go over 165 miles an hour they, the hubcaps I mean, will explode. So, try not to do that." As he faded into mist I tried to point out that my Geo Metro could barely get to 50 before vibrating into the past but he was gone.

That car died years ago, but they, the hubcaps I mean, still hold a place in my heart and in my closet.

"You don't get to bring friends."

I was forced by Ross Scott to marry my husband Bruce, even though neither of us are gay. We tried to at least have a Christian wedding, but all of the churches were closed down due to Christian persecution by Accursed Farms. We were forced to marry in a mosque instead, as required by the newly implemented Sharia Law. Since we couldn't have children of our own, we decided to adopt. However, no children were available since Ross's CDC required Planned Parenthood to perform mandatory abortions. At least we had the money and property we earned though. Or so we thought; our tax rate was increased to 118%, requiring us to take second and even third jobs to pay the IRS. It turns out that our tax money was being given to the Mexican pot dealer next door, since he complained about having to work. Disenfranchised and penniless, I decided to end what little was left of my life. I went to our gun safe, only to hear a knock on the door. ATF agents were going door to door to collect everyone's guns, so I was required to surrender mine. I tried looking up alternative suicide methods on the internet, but Ross's FCC kept forcibly rerouting me to the NAMBLA website. This was Ross Scott's America, folks.

Enerjax (Enerjak) ((Dimitri)) (((Finitevus))) ((((Pir'Oth Ix)))) (((((Leprechauns)))))

This thread is golden.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

On 4/24/2021 at 12:15 PM, Eshanas said:

rent free in your mind

what popularized this quote? I'm seeing it all over the internet, without an apparent source. Could be youtube or some social media trend; I don't really use either.

On 4/24/2021 at 1:01 PM, Im_WalterWhite said:

"found" in the parking lot of a Denny's

Yeah right, he fuckin' stole em. Ross was always a thief. He broke into his school once to "get his French text book" when he was really trying to put a tray from the cafeteria on a chair in the library that no one used, and was pushed under a table so no one would see it, so that he could eat a free lunch the next day in school. We were having chicken cordon bleu, which was his favorite so you KNOW he would do that.

9 minutes ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

what popularized this quote? I'm seeing it all over the internet, without an apparent source. Could be youtube or some social media trend; I don't really use either.

You can't be serious. The history of this quote is literally the first web search result:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=rent+free+in+your+mind

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

Posted (edited)

I literally like literally didn't search for it, and how do I know whatever the first search result is where you guys literally got it from?

I've also literally never used buttfeed, and I don't think I've ever intentionally visited the website. Heard it was cancer back in 07.

Use the word "literally" correctly, please, instead of a verbalized emotional outburst. Speaking of that, does this incorrect usage of the word "literally" have an origin too? I mean, it gets used to mean "figuratively" sometimes, which is the exact opposite of its actual meaning.

Edited by FullBusinessSuit (see edit history)

Oh man, we're getting dated grammar lessons from the guy who couldn't do a 2-second google search, everyone. You better be fucking applauding already.

One time I was at the gas station and Ross in a neon pink VW beetle pulled up and parked diagonally over 2 handicapped parking spots (actually only 1.5 spots because it was a beetle). And Ross got out wearing those sunglasses from the Crew episode of Game Dungeon. And then he walked inside and I was just lookin at em. He said “Whatchu lookin at huh” and I was like “The mop on your head” and the cashier started laughing. Ross knowing he had been pwned, grabbed 5 hostess snack cakes and bolted out the door. And then everyone clapped, the end