FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 7

Sign in to follow this  

Ross, are you going to make a Freeman's Mind for Half-Life 2? I think that it would be great if you did. With this quality of entertainment, I would pay to have this made. I have all the FMs and CPs on my iPod. I will be waiting for the new ones.

-Kevin (llllPsycho)

Thanks for the reply, Have a Merry Christmas/a Happy whatever you celebrate

Your episodes are brilliantly funny, you should be in some sort of comedic movie. It fits your voice . But besides that, Merry Christma-Hana-Kwanzaa everyone.

hey maybe you can replace the barnacles with the ones fromsven coop (the half-life coop play mod). Hope it helps!

i swear to god if i could win the lottery i would pay u a big ransome for ur work..u should like get contract or some thing ur videos r BRILLIANT!!

Gah, fantastic, as always. I've watched from YouTube, but now I'm going to download the HQ versions, they sound much much better =) Keep it up, can't wait for #8!!!

Ross, that part where Gordon talks about the ceiling looking like some kind of wall that comes down and crushes people was spot on. I remember playing the original Half-Life after HL2 came out and thinking "damn, that ceiling reminds me of those Combine walls that smashed up buildings and shit." You and I are of like minds, man.

Thank you and kudos on CP and especially FM - you've identified a niche in the HL universe which has been dying for recognition. Your take on Freeman is eerily funny - so much like a former co-worker of mine.. *shudder*
Bring on more episodes!
(If, by any chance, you should be taking suggestions from your viewers, I'd like to offer this: make Freeman even more human. Real people need to rest, to eat, to pee, even in a situation like that. Satirise the superhumanity of the typical FPS hero! And bring back the anecdotal stories Freeman spurted in the early episodes, like the one about the squirrel. That stuff really draws the viewer in. Just my 2c.)

we are fans of your series "Civil Protection"
and me as a beginner in my series "kleiner the squad," I would like to know your series "civil prot ..." and I
make a French version, if you want to, can you tell me how you do the voice of combines and what software you use for your videos and how you had such a fluidity in the game?

my steam account for add friend: romanosky265

e-mail: [email protected]

Please answer me!

But remember, we are waiting!:).

SMUPID:D, I love this new word for me.

Hello, I'm a first time commenter, long-time viewer. Your comedy is brilliant!

Hey there Ross, loved the vid! I remember first seeing "Friday" your first CP ep. when you first posted it to the halflife2.net. Great stuff! Can't wait for more! =)

Lol you made a mistake in your typing :o "lastr" I love ur freemans mind vids though ;P

This series is excellent. And your voice is perfect for Gordon. I hope Valve offers you the chance to voice him should he ever say a word.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to what you have planned for 2009.

I can't wait for your next "Civil protection" episode. =D

Jecalux90: It's going to progress slowly, but there will hopefully be captions and subtitles available for the videos eventually. That's a big goal with the new website.

raichi imatake: I plan to put this up in a FAQ on the new site. I use Cooledit 2000 for audio editing, Adobe Premiere and Virtualdub for video editing, and the Source SDK with some volunteer-made animations made in XSI for Civil Protection.