Bullying (School)

Do you think bullying is handled appropiately in the school system?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think bullying is handled appropiately in the school system?

• Yes
    • No

Whether your old, young, popular or not popular bullying happens. School bullying by far would be the worst bullying to encounter. I have encounter lots of bullying during my years in school, by fair I question the ability of teachers and principals do not care for the well-being other students being bullied.

They otherwise care for the safety of the students, for example fire or takeover (obviously involving some sort of firearms or explosives). When the question "bullying" comes into play, the ignore it by telling the students that are bullying to move away from the area. As soon as the teacher disappears, they'll come back.

There have been someways they'll try to counteract bullying within schools and one of them (in my school) was "The Pink Form". You would write down the incident, the name of bully and when it happened, you would hand in the form to your year coordinater and you would wait. As I encountered, I was waiting for months to get a response and the bullying persisted. \

If you were bullied into a fight and trying to defend yourself (back at my school, I don't know whether the policy is the same on defending while being attacked is the same), you and the bully would be suspended for x amount of days.

My question: Do you think bullying is handled appropiately in the school system?

I am on a whole different level here...

It may sound wrong but I think bullying is a good thing to the point where it is dangerous to life, that's not bullying though that's assaulting.

Otherwise I think bullying is a good thing, it's what happens in Ukraine all the time.

We bully everyone who acts retarded, can't understand things, acts stupid, fights people for no reason.

In the aftermath the person starts acting normal in front of other people or gets friends, in the end we have adults which are very strong, at least emotionally, people who know how to act right and wrong in front of the public.

If you were bullied here teachers mostly don't care.

That's why at 15 we already call the person like we would an adult by the word "Thy".

But that's us. Our own beliefs and culture as a nationality.

Though seriously, what would you do with a person who says he will go play football with you, and you drive there, then the person starts fooling around and not playing, I would be pissed and have a serious talk with him and even curse, we came out to play football not fool around

Personally, I beat up two people for annoying me like idiots and I saw how they became much more mature people in the end.

One guy stole my football and acted stupid and then wasn't gonig to give it back (How stupid can one be) He fully matured after and stopped fooling around me or any of my friends.

The other was some idiot who kept taunting me and once showed his naked ass to the whole school, I'm going to give a hint, he was not ukrainian. This guy also matured a little and didn't try to act stupid in front of me for a bout a year. Then i had to repeat the procedure.

Don't get me wrong, that was a long time ago and now I don't fight people, I talk to them though and curse them if they act stupid or not to my liking. I only fight occasional jumpers, those randomly jump and fight for fun and experience here, it sickens me a bit but makes me stronger anyway.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Yes, but what if that person had a disability... Would you start talking to them because they're being stupid or attacked them? I should have mentioned it earlier, but I mean specificly people with a disability. You would be breaking them mentally, because some people how have a disability can't handle a situation like that. Although I agree with your entire post.

Almost all of us treat disabled people normally here. If you get bullying a disabled person (Really disabled not just a slight vision, hearing, sportive loss as an excuse to act retarded) in your country then that's wrong.

But the way I see it, as long as the person has one friend he'll be fine.

It worries me if the person doesn't of course. Even if one is not disabled it worries me if someone doesn't have at least one friend.

There is a problem of people being too shy to really interact with them.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I got bullied all the time in primary school ( 5 years old to 10 years old ) because I was the new kid in a very tightly knit community I guess. it started out with just verbal insults but by 7 they really started physically hurting me. I got kicked into the main roadon the way home from school, I boy called Kane threw a rock at my back and I had to be sent home for a week to recover and I had been pushed off a tower on the playground and broken my arm. Just after I turned 8 I was sent into hospital after I went through a window and sliced out a load of flesh from my wrist, 6 weeks later I was sent back to school with a special wrist strap that stopped me from moving my hand ( they had to do microsurgery on my tendons and nerves, I wore the strap because I wasn't allowed to move my hand in case it snapped the tendons or nerves again ) and a boy called Leon kicked me in the wrist, to this day I can't feel the tips of my fingers or most of my thumb. These were only the major things, in between all this I suffered both verbal and physical abuse until about 2 months after I turned 9 when I tried to hang myself with a towel, after that we moved to Auckland. Throughout that whole episode of my life one boy got suspended for 2 days. In conclusion no, schools do not deal with bullying well at all and anyone who thinks it's okay ( I'm looking at you SmartGuy ) really haven't experienced bullying.

First of all, I feel for you and am proud for you at the same time, for surviving that mess up to this day.

Secondly, I feel sorry for all those idiots or miseducated/abused children at that school.

This is one of those posts I just can't post-reply to with more then what I have written, not that I don't have any thoughts on this....

Actually I will just clarify my position, I misstated.

I think Abusive bullying is wrong and social bullying is right.

And I'm also against Jingoism.

@Axel:

Suicide huh? If i went through what you went through i probably would have pulled a knife (or other weapon) on them, knowing that it would be one of the worst options to choose, one of those times where my emotions would overpower my logic, guess we just react differently.

Anyways, were these people bigger/older than you? Where i am people only pick on people their own size or bigger, unless the kid's asking for it, but it still usually stays in acceptable bounds.

I think it depends heavily on which school you look at. At some schools, bullying can be a huge problem where nobody deals with it and in some schools, like the ones I went to, bullying was really hit down on and they took great effort into teaching tolerance to the kids, especially the golden rule: "Do to others what you want them to do to you."

I've been bullied quite a bit but I've had people around me who have always supported me. Friends can be great sometimes.

I would have to say yes for Norway, especially around here where I live. As far as I know, bullying is almost non-existant in most Norwegian schools. But I think the situation might be totally different in other countries.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I was reading at age 2, and my parents insisted on entering me into school when I was 4, instead of waiting until I was 5, which is when most kids in my area started school.

So I ended up being the smallest kind in my class, as well as the smartest. Add to that the fact that I grew up out in the country, where my neariest neighbors were a half-mile away through the woods, and they were all girls older than me, meaning I got very little social interaction and never really lerned sports, and it was a recipe for disaster.

I got bullied because I was small.

I got bullied because I threw off the grading curve.

I got bullied because I didn't know all the intricate rules to team sports.

I got bullied because I wasn't good at interacting with other people.

I survived mainly because I had an extremely well-developed self-image. I understood that most of the people who were bullying me were morons, or sheep who were going along with the morons, out of fear, and I wasn't about to let the opinions of people who I had no respect for influence me in any way. Screw that.

I wasn't about to get into any fights, because even though my parents would have backed me up for fighting back, my school had a "punish everyone" policy so that it didn't matter if it was self-defense or not. (That's one thing I would change if I could.)

Anyway, once they realized that they weren't actually hurting me, or even really upsetting me, (almost no one ever tried to actually hit me, which is fortunate), it pretty much subsided. And the rest of it ended in 9th grade when I threw the football team's kicker across the cafeteria (that's another story.) Also, eventually I learned both self-defense and firearms skill, and then it really became a nonissue.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I think it's important to teach kids to embrace differences rather than using them as excuses to pick on those who stand out from the crowd.

I don't mind that, I mind it if someone acts non-appropriately to my social group of people or me.

Just like when I lived in Germany the kids bullied me too, I was acting all ukrainian and a bit stupid at that time in the german school.

My mistake.

I believe that if you go to another social group, appreciate their culture.

I've been waiting to see what other's posts focus the thread's topic on... Now I think my stories can be posted here.

First a little background... Location: Vermillion, SD, USA. I got kicked out of Catholic school after 1st grade because when provoked I caused extreme damage. (at age 6 I bit a kid's hand through thick winter gloves, and leather undergloves, and yet still drew blood) I also had ADHD, and an extremely active personality. I couldn't sit still for more than a few seconds, which in public school (in my school anyways) got you in more trouble than blatantly cheating.

And now the stories...

• When I was in 2nd grade was when I started to get bullied. Lasted through 3rd grade. The bully was the son of the school district's board of directors, and that caused all blame to fall from him to me. Started mostly because we were on the same soccer team, and he was the best defender and goalie until I joined. (I was the best defender in the area, even beating out those of the other team that went on to win nationals) He therefor resented me for stealing much of his spotlight. He was also a grade above me, and 3 years older. (he'd been held back a year, and started school a year later than normal)

He would start fights with me, and because of my personality, I never back down. We would fight, and a teacher would inevitably pull us apart, and he would cry and claim I started it. After a few months I even got suspended from the bus because he'd start the fights there. (even got blamed for a fight on the bus after getting banned from them, but it couldn't stick) We'd get into it every couple days, and I would always get in trouble for it.

Took the arrival of the first ever male teacher at the school for the fights to stop... He was the grade 8 and gym teacher. It was his first day as playground guard, and he saw the bully start the fight. He stood by, and watched instead of pulling us apart since I was obviously winning. About 3 minutes into me pummeling the bully, another teacher came over and pulled us apart. I had no visible injuries besides a few self-inflicted bruises, but when I saw the bully's face it made me quite happy... Broken tooth, bruises, and cuts galore. He ended up getting 23 stitches total on 3 cuts. The teacher ended up having to talk directly to the bully's father (head of the school district BoD remember) to keep his job.

After telling the bully's father, the principal was fired, and the gym teacher was given a raise. The bullying at my school stopped immediately, and the rest of the kids stopped avoiding me.

My parents decided to homeschool me though after that. They didn't want to have me go to a school that did nothing until the issue was brought to the head of the BoD for the district.

And story #2...

• 9th grade I was going to a charter school in central Phoenix, middle of gangland... Was getting B's in classes that required me to show my notes, and A's in all the rest. (perfect memory at that time, didn't need notes) Wasn't in any of the gangs, and didn't take crap from anyone, no matter what.

Was in gym class, was shooting hoops with some of the true athletes in the school, and he had been running in from the sidelines to steal the ball every couple minutes for the past hour. His name was Raul, and he was in one of the worse gangs in the area... He had been harassing virtually everybody in the school since he arrived, and the school did nothing about it.

He ran at me to take the ball, but managed to catch his shirt on my wristwatch in the process. He blamed me for ripping his shirt, and demanded $20 for it. I told him I would pay $5 and not a cent more, take it or leave it. He tried to start something right there in the gym, but decided to leave when he saw the teacher walking our way.

He left the school, and got a two of his gangmates, then waited at the bus stop. (all the kids used the city bus system) There were close to 50 other kids at the stop. Here is a picture of the bus stop:
    BusstopforAZschool.png

I was where the pink arrow is pointing, back against that back curb. He and his 'friends' came up to me and once again demanded $20. I told him my offer as stated in the gym stands, as did the take it or leave it part. He then decided to hit me. Since I was backed against the curb, had a heavy backpack on, and was leaning back somewhat, I had no way to brace myself from falling. The second hit managed to catch my lip just right to impale it on one of my nearly razor sharp canine teeth, but the rest of the 2 dozen or so 'speed' hits were painless and caused no damage.

I naturally close my eyes when someone is swinging their fists at my eyes, so he thought I was unconscious. He backed off enough to allow me to stand again. I got up to his (and his 'friends') amazement, and proceeded to slowly walk towards him. I was growling at him as I was approaching, causing him to back towards the street. I decided to stop when he was about to back into the street, and it's 45-55 MPH traffic. The crowd closed in, and pushed him (and his 'friends') away. Got on the bus, the driver saw the bloody lip, and told me to go to the back without paying. (nice guy, got a bonus for it if I heard right) I didn't realize I had a bloody lip until I started feeling something wet on my chin, and suspected one of his friends of spitting on me while I was down... Rubbed the wet away with my hand, but when I looked, it was red. Surprised the hell outa me, didn't hurt at all. Got home, told my parents the short version: "Got in a fight with a kid named Raul at the bus stop, no biggie."

Got to school the next day, Raul was in the school office with 2 cops, and the principal. Ended up that he got expelled, and a third strike on his record, plus gang affiliations. Ended up getting tried as an adult, and going to jail for a dime from what I heard. They never had any issues with any of the area gangs at that school again.

My parents went back to homeschooling after that once again.

It took me standing up to, and beating the bullies each time to solve the problems at the schools. The schools do nothing to stop bullying, and as in the first story they sometimes encourage it.

Fortunately I didn't have to actually hit the second kid to beat him. Scaring him shitless in front of his gang members, and 50 of his classmates is enough of a beating IMO. (kept me entirely blameless too)

So no, schools in much of the USA don't handle bullies the right way. Unfortunately.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I've been waiting to see what other's posts focus the thread's topic on... Now I think my stories can be posted here.

First a little background... Location: Vermillion, SD, USA. I got kicked out of Catholic school after 1st grade because when provoked I caused extreme damage. (at age 6 I bit a kid's hand through thick winter gloves, and leather undergloves, and yet still drew blood) I also had ADHD, and an extremely active personality. I couldn't sit still for more than a few seconds, which in public school (in my school anyways) got you in more trouble than blatantly cheating.

And now the stories...

• When I was in 2nd grade was when I started to get bullied. Lasted through 3rd grade. The bully was the son of the school district's board of directors, and that caused all blame to fall from him to me. Started mostly because we were on the same soccer team, and he was the best defender and goalie until I joined. (I was the best defender in the area, even beating out those of the other team that went on to win nationals) He therefor resented me for stealing much of his spotlight. He was also a grade above me, and 3 years older. (he'd been held back a year, and started school a year later than normal)

He would start fights with me, and because of my personality, I never back down. We would fight, and a teacher would inevitably pull us apart, and he would cry and claim I started it. After a few months I even got suspended from the bus because he'd start the fights there. (even got blamed for a fight on the bus after getting banned from them, but it couldn't stick) We'd get into it every couple days, and I would always get in trouble for it.

Took the arrival of the first ever male teacher at the school for the fights to stop... He was the grade 8 and gym teacher. It was his first day as playground guard, and he saw the bully start the fight. He stood by, and watched instead of pulling us apart since I was obviously winning. About 3 minutes into me pummeling the bully, another teacher came over and pulled us apart. I had no visible injuries besides a few self-inflicted bruises, but when I saw the bully's face it made me quite happy... Broken tooth, bruises, and cuts galore. He ended up getting 23 stitches total on 3 cuts. The teacher ended up having to talk directly to the bully's father (head of the school district BoD remember) to keep his job.

After telling the bully's father, the principal was fired, and the gym teacher was given a raise. The bullying at my school stopped immediately, and the rest of the kids stopped avoiding me.

My parents decided to homeschool me though after that. They didn't want to have me go to a school that did nothing until the issue was brought to the head of the BoD for the district.

And story #2...

• 9th grade I was going to a charter school in central Phoenix, middle of gangland... Was getting B's in classes that required me to show my notes, and A's in all the rest. (perfect memory at that time, didn't need notes) Wasn't in any of the gangs, and didn't take crap from anyone, no matter what.

Was in gym class, was shooting hoops with some of the true athletes in the school, and he had been running in from the sidelines to steal the ball every couple minutes for the past hour. His name was Raul, and he was in one of the worse gangs in the area... He had been harassing virtually everybody in the school since he arrived, and the school did nothing about it.

He ran at me to take the ball, but managed to catch his shirt on my wristwatch in the process. He blamed me for ripping his shirt, and demanded $20 for it. I told him I would pay $5 and not a cent more, take it or leave it. He tried to start something right there in the gym, but decided to leave when he saw the teacher walking our way.

He left the school, and got a two of his gangmates, then waited at the bus stop. (all the kids used the city bus system) There were close to 50 other kids at the stop. Here is a picture of the bus stop:
    BusstopforAZschool.png

I was where the pink arrow is pointing, back against that back curb. He and his 'friends' came up to me and once again demanded $20. I told him my offer as stated in the gym stands, as did the take it or leave it part. He then decided to hit me. Since I was backed against the curb, had a heavy backpack on, and was leaning back somewhat, I had no way to brace myself from falling. The second hit managed to catch my lip just right to impale it on one of my nearly razor sharp canine teeth, but the rest of the 2 dozen or so 'speed' hits were painless and caused no damage.

I naturally close my eyes when someone is swinging their fists at my eyes, so he thought I was unconscious. He backed off enough to allow me to stand again. I got up to his (and his 'friends') amazement, and proceeded to slowly walk towards him. I was growling at him as I was approaching, causing him to back towards the street. I decided to stop when he was about to back into the street, and it's 45-55 MPH traffic. The crowd closed in, and pushed him (and his 'friends') away. Got on the bus, the driver saw the bloody lip, and told me to go to the back without paying. (nice guy, got a bonus for it if I heard right) I didn't realize I had a bloody lip until I started feeling something wet on my chin, and suspected one of his friends of spitting on me while I was down... Rubbed the wet away with my hand, but when I looked, it was red. Surprised the hell outa me, didn't hurt at all. Got home, told my parents the short version: "Got in a fight with a kid named Raul at the bus stop, no biggie."

Got to school the next day, Raul was in the school office with 2 cops, and the principal. Ended up that he got expelled, and a third strike on his record, plus gang affiliations. Ended up getting tried as an adult, and going to jail for a dime from what I heard. They never had any issues with any of the area gangs at that school again.

My parents went back to homeschooling after that once again.

It took me standing up to, and beating the bullies each time to solve the problems at the schools. The schools do nothing to stop bullying, and as in the first story they sometimes encourage it.

Fortunately I didn't have to actually hit the second kid to beat him. Scaring him shitless in front of his gang members, and 50 of his classmates is enough of a beating IMO. (kept me entirely blameless too)

So no, schools in much of the USA don't handle bullies the right way. Unfortunately.

Congrats to you for sruviving that and becoming much stronger.

Anyway, the way you people get bullied... with whole gangs or schools against one person...

It's just un-fucking believable.

Here we beat up the gangs...

No wonder lots of people want communism back here

@DoomShepherd

I was reading at age 2, and my parents insisted on entering me into school when I was 4, instead of waiting until I was 5

You mean daycare, right?

@Axel:

Suicide huh? If i went through what you went through i probably would have pulled a knife (or other weapon) on them, knowing that it would be one of the worst options to choose, one of those times where my emotions would overpower my logic, guess we just react differently.

Anyways, were these people bigger/older than you? Where i am people only pick on people their own size or bigger, unless the kid's asking for it, but it still usually stays in acceptable bounds.

My main tormenter was the policeman's son, he was 3 years older than me, he stayed at our school due to the fact that they held him back. He had a little gang of the Year 5's and 6's (about 10-11 year olds) in school that used to bully me and a few other children. I only ever fought back twice though- One time was when this guy called Kyle stole my bike from my front lawn, I sprinted after him and pushed him off the bike so he went skidding along the road but he got back up, came over, and punched me in the stomach so hard I couldn't breathe. The other time was when a guy called Kane tried to squash a baby bird that had fell out of it's nest, I grabbed a paddle racket ( sort of like a tennis racket except made totally out of hard plastic ) and threw it at his back, I got suspended for that one and I had hell to pay when I got back to school.

For me, suicide seemed like the only escape as a child, I was too weak and young to stand up to their little gang. I had a large group of friends, but they always seemed to know when I wasn't with them, the worst thing was since it was such a small town everyone knew where everyone else lived, I wouldn't leave home on the weekends because I was too scared of the outside, I just used to sit at home and depress myself.

It didn't even stop in the classroom, they used to verbally abuse me all the time because I was the youngest in the class ( much like doomshepard I was sent to school early, and I've always been 1-2 years ahead of my age group ) and I've caught the teacher laughing at the bullies comments quite a few times, that's what really made me feel like shit. It didn't help that I was one of the three non-christians (that I knew of) in the entire school, I even went to church for a year in an attempt to get the bullying to stop ( even though it went totally against my beliefs as a child ), but to no avail as I could never stop myself from using the "lord's name in vain" while in church or not singing along to the ridiculous songs :S

Bullies really are just cowards though, they can't stand up for themselves without a group of lackies defending them.

@Axel:

My main tormenter was the policeman's son, he was 3 years older than me, he stayed at our school due to the fact that they held him back. He had a little gang of the Year 5's and 6's (about 10-11 year olds) in school that used to bully me and a few other children. I only ever fought back twice though- One time was when this guy called Kyle stole my bike from my front lawn, I sprinted after him and pushed him off the bike so he went skidding along the road but he got back up, came over, and punched me in the stomach so hard I couldn't breathe. The other time was when a guy called Kane tried to squash a baby bird that had fell out of it's nest, I grabbed a paddle racket ( sort of like a tennis racket except made totally out of hard plastic ) and threw it at his back, I got suspended for that one and I had hell to pay when I got back to school.

For me, suicide seemed like the only escape as a child, I was too weak and young to stand up to their little gang. I had a large group of friends, but they always seemed to know when I wasn't with them, the worst thing was since it was such a small town everyone knew where everyone else lived, I wouldn't leave home on the weekends because I was too scared of the outside, I just used to sit at home and depress myself.

It didn't even stop in the classroom, they used to verbally abuse me all the time because I was the youngest in the class ( much like doomshepard I was sent to school early, and I've always been 1-2 years ahead of my age group ) and I've caught the teacher laughing at the bullies comments quite a few times, that's what really made me feel like shit. It didn't help that I was one of the three non-christians (that I knew of) in the entire school, I even went to church for a year in an attempt to get the bullying to stop ( even though it went totally against my beliefs as a child ), but to no avail as I could never stop myself from using the "lord's name in vain" while in church or not singing along to the ridiculous songs :S

Bullies really are just cowards though, they can't stand up for themselves without a group of lackies defending them.

Well, you posted again, I'm not going to lie,

1. It seems like this whole thing could've been avoided with at least 3 options.

2. You went to a christian school and you were atheist......

3. Your parents... Their parents... confuse me as hell for now.

4. 10 year olds in a gang can't be stopped???

1. It seems like this whole thing could've been avoided with at least 3 options.

Not a christian school, just a school full of christians. The only other school in the area was a catholic school and a college.

Their parents? They rejected the idea that their children were bullies. In fact, one of the parents complained to the school about how I was the bully as I was "telling on them" when they didn't do anything. My parents? I told my dad nothing about the bullying, he only knew about the major incidents and as far as he knew I'd fallen off the playground. He complained to the school about the other 2 and the school said they'd do something about him... They sent him to a 1 week anger management course. And as I said before, the other guy got a 2 week suspension

Well obviously not, school doesn't do anything about it and parents do nothing about it. What do you expect?

Not a christian school, just a school full of christians. The only other school in the area was a catholic school and a college.

Their parents? They rejected the idea that their children were bullies. In fact, one of the parents complained to the school about how I was the bully as I was "telling on them" when they didn't do anything. My parents? I told my dad nothing about the bullying, he only knew about the major incidents and as far as he knew I'd fallen off the playground. He complained to the school about the other 2 and the school said they'd do something about him... They sent him to a 1 week anger management course. And as I said before, the other guy got a 2 week suspension

Well obviously not, school doesn't do anything about it and parents do nothing about it. What do you expect?

I stick to my statement that the whole thing could've been avoided at least with three options. Without school having to do anything.

@DoomShepherd

I was reading at age 2, and my parents insisted on entering me into school when I was 4, instead of waiting until I was 5

You mean daycare, right?

Nope. Well, not the way it goes in the US. Here we have Kindergarten, which is a half-day of school... but in an elementary school, we were in the same building as the 1st through 6th graders. If you're in morning K, you ride the bus to school with the big kids, if afternoon K, you ride home with the big kids.

I started Kindergarten when I was still 4, mainly because I was born late in the year. Most kids born as late as I was have to wait, but my parents were teachers in another district, so they had an "in."

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I stick to my statement that the whole thing could've been avoided at least with three options. Without school having to do anything.

You have to understand that the vast majority of modern American parents are mentally incapable of believing that their children are anythying other than perfect little angels, no matter the evidence presented to them.

We are talking about people who will deny VIDEOTAPE.

"Your 15-year-old beat up six first-graders."

"Nuh-uh."

"We have the entire incident on video, his face is clearly visible."

"Wasn't him. Those kids must have done something to provoke him."

Want to watch the video again? They're playing hopscotch, he just wades in and starts swinging."

Well, they shouldn't'a been in his way!"

"Parenting" went out of fashion some time in the late 1960's, now its much more popular to be your kid's "buddy" or "supporter," no matter what they do. I blame a bunch of bad books by a bunch of crap psychologists. And hippies.

You have to understand that the vast majority of modern American parents are mentally incapable of believing that their children are anythying other than perfect little angels, no matter the evidence presented to them.

We are talking about people who will deny VIDEOTAPE.

"Your 15-year-old beat up six first-graders."

"Nuh-uh."

"We have the entire incident on video, his face is clearly visible."

"Wasn't him. Those kids must have done something to provoke him."

Want to watch the video again? They're playing hopscotch, he just wades in and starts swinging."

Well, they shouldn't'a been in his way!"

"Parenting" went out of fashion some time in the late 1960's, now its much more popular to be your kid's "buddy" or "supporter," no matter what they do. I blame a bunch of bad books by a bunch of crap psychologists. And hippies.

All of that is proof of different moral reasoning in different cultures.

Hippies lol, good thing the Soviets never had to put up with those assholes, lol, I imagine we would be bankrupt much earlier. Not to mention the mafia...

The last thing that I want to write is that, I thought he was from New Zealand... as it says in his description.

Our parents bully our children.........

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.