Bullying (School)

Do you think bullying is handled appropiately in the school system?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think bullying is handled appropiately in the school system?

• Yes
    • No

I was bullied simply because I was the only white kid in my school. From grades 2-7 I was verbally and physically assaulted, I told many teachers. This only made things worse however, and I was bullied more. One day, I resolved the problems myself, with a fight, it had to happen.

I've never been bullied since.

Mostly. However, regarding how much of a last resort it should be, I am reminded of this quote from the writer H. Beam Piper:

"He was opposed to the use of force. Force, he believed, was the last resort of incompetence; he had said so frequently enough since this operation had begun. Of course, he was absolutely right, though not in the way he meant. Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything, even prayer." -- A Slave is a Slave

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I have been bullied my entire life. Starting all the way back at primary school because of my eye being slightly turned after I was stung in it by a wasp and the surgury failed.

All throughout primary school I was left out, and moved around because people thought I was dangerous or sick. This led up to me being depressed in later years. It didn't help any that my one and only friend at the time, Quinton, died by getting hit by the school bus. After his funeral I was all alone again, and I barely scraped by finishing that part of schooling.

The next section is middle school problems, I'll start with 6th grade. Throughout 6th grade I was suspended multiple times, with no punishmeent for those who fucked with me. I was accused of stealing, bullying, and yes even a girl who claimed I had unwilling sex with her even though I had only ever seen her 3 times. All of this happened because of how I looked and dressed.

Moving on to 7th grade now, I was expelled from school just because of a little thing that only called for a 3 day suspension. I was moved from that school to one meant for bad children, there I made a new friend Sean and everything was alright. But towards the end of the year his time in the school was up and I was once again alone to be beat up by a kid named Jacob.

Now in 8th grade things slightly changed. I became bigger ( a massive growth spurt over the summer) to the size I am now, 6'2, and people stopped messing with me that year just because they were afraid that I was big enough to beat their asses. Which I did.

Highschool, however has changed that about 25%. I am one of the most muscular boys at the school I attend and yet I am still fucked with. The bus I ride is filled with racist black people (I'm the only white guy) who attempt to trip me and call me faggot at every single chance that they get.

Now though I have a group of friends who are like me (we are all fucked with, we all wear all black, we're all white) lol, not trying to be racist it's just that in my school the 12 of us are the white people and the rest are racist blacks and hispanics.

We're called emo by everyone there, but whatever.

Point is that I have no idea how many evil thoughts have passed through my mind, and I don't know how many suicidal thoughts have passed through there either. There have been times when I have wanted to end the people who do this or just end myself. But I havn't, because I see the big picture that other people seem to miss. Don't let what happens get to you, and never lose sight of yourself or your friends.They are all that you have and you're all in the same boat together, you stay strong no matter what the other people try to do to sink that boat.

-Kaenyn

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I was bullied because I had long hair, called faggot and such, had my things broken or stolen (this was in the 90's). Then I grew bigger than all the bullies and kicked their ass.

I was mentally bullied, assaulted, condemned and ignored my entire life... and thus I grew into a very paranoid person with little to no self-confidence, which makes my life even harder. I basicly give up everything before I start it and my social skills are next to zero. But since I made my own asylum in my mind with many imaginary characters, I guess it was worth it.

Brianna: Hey! What do you mean "imaginary characters"?!

Shush Bri, they would not understand...

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

But since I made my own asylum in my mind with many imaginary characters, I guess it was worth it.

Brianna: Hey! What do you mean "imaginary characters"?!

Shush Bri, they would not understand...

Multiple Personality Order. I have it too, but my characters seem to vary quite thoroughly from day-to-day.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That's very interesting, how many mental disorders a bullied man can gain, after a such torment. How does his mind and point of view changes only because of few stupid people.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

That's very interesting, how many mental disorders a bullied man can gain, after a such torment. How does his mind and point of view changes only because of few stupid people.

It has for me resulted in me being very antisocial and judgmental against others. Also, very little things can cause me to outright hate a person.

Bullying causes alot of psychological stuff.

"Life sucks sober!"

Oddly enough I don't feel like I've ever been exactly "bullied". There's been a couple of times where someone throws insults (or inanimate objects) at me, I shrug them off or try to answer with a response that is either witty or just to get them more stingy. Granted, I've never had anyone introduce their fist with my face properly. Might be the tall build I have, or just that I don't have anything special about me. Or that I never get out.

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.