In all seriousness, this is a dire situation.

Hey Mako! You could probably make much better series, HUH?! Wiseguy!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Oh, it's the "Only criticize if you can do better yourself" argument.

Yeah, because Ross created the series according to his own idea and if Mako has totally different view, than he should stop watching it or just create something that will satisfy his needs about FM. You can't please everyone. Ross already replied to Mako's arguments twice. I guess this topic doesn't need more discussion now....

Yeah, because Ross created the series according to his own idea and if Mako has totally different view, than he should stop watching it or just create something that will satisfy his needs about FM.

(This is much better worded than your previous post.)

Yes and no. Ross is most likely not going to change his style, but Mako is still allowed to criticize it. You actually have a chance to influence other people with constructive criticism, whereas being silent doesn't get your opinions across.

Yeah whatever.... I'm eating a cake with Ross tonight

Oh... the cake is a lie...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm not sure... Sometimes it seems SO REAL

Oh... the cake is a lie...

Man aren't YOU just a rainbow of absolute comedy.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I'm just happy that Ross replied, his explanation has helped me a bit, and, with the new episode, I've some to terms with it, I just hope it wont reach the "OMG I LAUNCHED THE MISSILE" level again.

When I first played the game, I remember being surprised I was launching a rocket or wondering WHY I was launching a rocket. Having played it again for FM, I STILL don't know why it's being launched..

IF IM NOT WRONG,they were trying to do the same thing Magnusson did in ep2. Even through it wasnt a giant portal,i guess the principle is the same,the only difference is that they were trying to close the portal from our side.

but i do think the guard says they did want you to launch that rocket so they could stop the alien invasion with science,but im not sure.

But since Freeman wasnt actually paying attention i guess it doesnt really matter,anyway,NO ONE CAN RESIST THE TEMPTATION OF A BIG RED BUTTON.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

My viewpoints are almost opposite to the OP's.

One of the main reasons I got hooked on Freeman's Mind was because of how different Ross's portrayal of Freeman was to mine. It is pretty easy to make me laugh, especially when someone makes a spoof involving a popular movie/ game/ show and COMPLETELY changes how the characters are portrayed. For example: Space Balls (yes stupid movie... like I said, it's easy to make me laugh) that movie made me pee my pants. I have always thought of freeman as this physics crunching, gun slinging, man of few words but many bullets type of dude. Then Ross makes FM and I'm like lolwut freeman on drugs . Sure the drug addiction thing annoys me sometimes, but then I remember that this is a SPOOF.

My viewpoints are almost opposite to the OP's.

One of the main reasons I got hooked on Freeman's Mind was because of how different Ross's portrayal of Freeman was to mine. It is pretty easy to make me laugh, especially when someone makes a spoof involving a popular movie/ game/ show and COMPLETELY changes how the characters are portrayed. For example: Space Balls (yes stupid movie... like I said, it's easy to make me laugh) that movie made me pee my pants. I have always thought of freeman as this physics crunching, gun slinging, man of few words but many bullets type of dude. Then Ross makes FM and I'm like lolwut freeman on drugs . Sure the drug addiction thing annoys me sometimes, but then I remember that this is a SPOOF.

Are you implying that Spaceballs is lazy humour?

I certainly hope not...

Now if you were talking about those terrible _____ Movies instead, then yeah, those are shameful to enjoy.

But in that case I wouldn't even respond due to sheer disgust.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Are you implying that Spaceballs is lazy humour?

I certainly hope not...

Now if you were talking about those terrible _____ Movies instead, then yeah, those are shameful to enjoy.

But in that case I wouldn't even respond due to sheer disgust.

You liked space balls? That's amazing. Most people who I've talked to that have seen it, said they didn't like it at all.

I wasn't implying that it's lazy humor at all. What I meant was, it's sort of "goofy" humor (if you will). And yes, Space balls basically started the _____ Movie crap. Scary Movie1 was the only one that I liked out of all of them.

I'm just happy that Ross replied, his explanation has helped me a bit, and, with the new episode, I've some to terms with it, I just hope it wont reach the "OMG I LAUNCHED THE MISSILE" level again.

Oh come on. It sounds like FM was supposed to be made for your custom order...

I find it the best, how Gordon is unpredictable and changes according to rules that we don't really know in his own head.... This is the taste of this series! Ongoing series of surprises, some you may love some you may hate but it never leaves you indifferent. I'd get bored as hell if Freeman was predictable as a hero who "knows his mission and has his honor". Balh....

I like how in the newest episode Freeman did almost the same thing though, inadvertently responded to this thread. He hit the switch and then said, "Wait, I was supposed to stop pressing strange buttons wasn't I?"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Hehe yes, I rather enjoyed that, even if he made the voices before this thread was made most likely.

Mako is entitled to an opinion and as he said, he is enjoying the show, so I don't think we should take it too seriously. It's just a minor criticism, what you may call nitpicking. It's not like it affects anything.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com