We got a new staff member

With the level of mature behavior in this forum the trolls will get nothing from trolling here.

If you believe that then you have never met a professional troll... They can troll anyone except other professional trolls.

I doubt anyone actually gets money for trolling.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I doubt anyone actually gets money for trolling.

You'd be surprised...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Is Alyxx a friend of Ross or something? Or has she been here for a long time, before Accursed Farms and when Ross made his first video?

If the latter, it's nice to see that Ross can trust someone he's only met on the internet.

Moderating a forum has nothing to do with how frequently someone comes there, posts, or even how much they contribute to discussions; it's 100% trust. Ross has to trust that the mod will be the objective mind needed to make sure the boards are neat and tidy.

Is Alyxx a friend of Ross or something? Or has she been here for a long time, before Accursed Farms and when Ross made his first video?

If the latter, it's nice to see that Ross can trust someone he's only met on the internet.

Moderating a forum has nothing to do with how frequently someone comes there, posts, or even how much they contribute to discussions; it's 100% trust. Ross has to trust that the mod will be the objective mind needed to make sure the boards are neat and tidy.

You're right, it's definitely a matter of trust. And I've only been here since the forum opened so I'm really just another fangirl. Never had any direct contact with him, not even chatted with him.

Ross said in a PM that his reason for making me a mod was that I came off as levelheaded and that he had been considering it for a long time.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Ross said in a PM that his reason for making me a mod was that I came off as levelheaded.

Reason why I'll never be a mod :cry:

Ross said in a PM that his reason for making me a mod was that I came off as levelheaded and that he had been considering it for a long time.

I now feel personally offended that I'm not a mod. :cry:

Looking at your karma points I am sure you would be a popular mod on these parts.

Looking at your karma points I am sure you would be a popular mod on these parts.

Right, and he earned those... I earned mine by reversing the +rep...

postgraph.png

Correlation does not imply causation.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

postgraph.png

Correlation does not imply causation.

Nice graph! :D