We got a new staff member

'Bout damn time, she/he been posting the crap out of this forum.

Post-whoring doesn't make a good moderator. But I reserve judgement on Alyxx's qualities until later.

Obviously.

I was just joking btw

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grats Alyxx... Now to see about worming my way into the admin branch so we can take over completely.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Grats Alyxx... Now to see about worming my way into the admin branch so we can take over completely.

HAhahaha good one...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

BisonOfCourse.jpg

Nice... Nostalgia critic...

Grats Alyxx, you've totally earned it ;D

I'm not sure how but I'm glad you think so.

You earned it by saying "get back on topic" a thousand times...

I never thought backseat modding would pay off. Most forums kind of hit down on it.

Which? I want to know so I can go set them straight...

I still see myself as just another member of the forum even if I am part of the site's staff.

Good, that'll keep you from abusing your Moddom, and keep you as interesting as before. Always a good thing to stay the same when modding as when you weren't.

I never thought backseat modding would pay off. Most forums kind of hit down on it.

Which? I want to know so I can go set them straight...

The Black Mesa forums is one. I try to stay as far away from their community as humanly possible nowadays. And the mod until it's released.

vadern.jpg

It's been a very long time since I encountered a troll. I don't know if its due to the diligent efforts of Moderation staff of the forums I frequent, or the fact that I make a point of avoiding the reams of realms of the tubes that they are so commonly found in.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I haven't seen any actual trolls on these forums, a couple of troll-like posts, but haven't seen any users that are trolls.

I haven't seen any actual trolls on these forums, a couple of troll-like posts, but haven't seen any users that are trolls.

Yeah, myg0t seems to be keeping it's distance for unknown reasons.

With the level of mature behavior in this forum the trolls will get nothing from trolling here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree. This is one the of the best and most mature forums I've had the pleasure of posting in. Good to see it from the ground up. I wonder how it will fare in time as CP and FM and whatever else Ross does gets a bigger fanbase and more of them come here.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

With the level of mature behavior in this forum the trolls will get nothing from trolling here.

If you believe that then you have never met a professional troll... They can troll anyone except other professional trolls.