End of the world

Sign in to follow this  

Wow, when I wrote my last comment I was pretty drunk, sorry, Vapymid is right here. Wth was I thinking lol, 10 generations??

Anyway this is all educative guessing based on some observations, but as far as the latest theory goes, Vapymid is right, the brightest stars are not orange but Blue and Purple.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I don't watch TV anymore, or the news for that matter.

What's more important that YouTube and watching what I WANT on demand?

Nothing, I hate the news. Unless I want to research something that just came to mind or I've just figured out that actually has proper value.

I just... I don't even...

So in a decent few years, should we tell all the children born after 2012 about "the great alien-induced apocalypse on December 21st" that we barely managed to fight off? And all of us pretend to be war veterans and tell exciting stories about "the fight for our planet" ; how close the world was to ending, but it didn't (thanks to the fighting spirit of the human race etc) and say that people who deny that it happened are just "trying to forget"?

So in a decent few years, should we tell all the children born after 2012 about "the great alien-induced apocalypse on December 21st" that we barely managed to fight off? And all of us pretend to be war veterans and tell exciting stories about "the fight for our planet" ; how close the world was to ending, but it didn't (thanks to the fighting spirit of the human race etc) and say that people who deny that it happened are just "trying to forget"?

But that would make all history previous to 21/12/2012 invalid.

But that would make all history previous to 21/12/2012 invalid.

So?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Wow, what a necro, Vappy. :P But I would just like to point out and appreciate this site's language for a moment...

"The nibbling nobbled the critter..."

Though I'm not even sure what the Large Hadron Collider is! :)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Though I'm not even sure what the Large Hadron Collider is! :)

It's an oversized atom smasher... Instead of splitting atoms though, it splits electrons/protons/neutrons.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

People say, everything has his own end. And it may be good if you are good and it may be bad if you are bad. But I can argue with it...

So the Cubs are in the World Series.

Between that, the presidential elections, and all these clown sightings, maybe the world really is ending....

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Between that, the presidential elections, and all these clown sightings, maybe the world really is ending....

Nah man, it just means Jaws 19 and hover boards are around the corner.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

End of the world? Only for white people.

you are disgustingly ignorant and it's a wonder how you haven't been banned yet

Nah man, it just means Jaws 19 and hover boards are around the corner.

you're about a year late for that joke

the name's riley

The world begins with you and ends when you are set free from your mind. We think, therefore we are.

There are four lights!

The end of the world is when men have stopped being born, and only women are left, at the rate things are going with toxic feminism and all that lovely stuff.

Either that or we all nuke ourselves by accident.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.