Freeman can break his lease!

Sign in to follow this  

Good news!

In episode 20 Freeman mentions that he's going to move out of New Mexico no matter what his lease says after seeing a river of radioactive waste.

Well, as part as New Mexico's renter's rights laws, a person can break their lease with cause if their dwelling violates health codes, and unsafe drinking water 100% applies.

Even if it took awhile to fully seep in and cause cancer, demanding that some kind of test to be preformed would reveal worrying amounts of radioactivity in the water supply.

100% is going to be a cut-rate clown

I thought canonically Freeman lived in the on-site dormitories for Black Mesa. I'd have to fire it up to double check, but I thought on the tram ride in, the PA speaker said the tram was inbound from the dormitories. Maybe that was Blue Shift.

If so, I can still rationalize it with Freeman maybe stopping by the dorms on the way into work to pay someone he owed money to for drugs or something.

On 4/9/2022 at 6:31 PM, Generic-User said:

I thought canonically Freeman lived in the on-site dormitories for Black Mesa. I'd have to fire it up to double check, but I thought on the tram ride in, the PA speaker said the tram was inbound from the dormitories. Maybe that was Blue Shift.

If so, I can still rationalize it with Freeman maybe stopping by the dorms on the way into work to pay someone he owed money to for drugs or something.

yea Ill go with that too.  or he had been at a card got drunk and passed out at some ones dorm. explains why he only had three shots of vodka for breakfast. 

I think after all that Freeman has been through, he'll never let some damn bureaucracy weigh him down again ?