Mystery episode :O

I would think that, if Ross was working on Civil Protection, that he wouldn't make a secret out of it. And looking at the old progress bar for "The Tunnel", I think a lot more work goes into CP than FM. I'm expecting something based on the FM format.

Here's another idea, he's going to be stuck in the freezer room and have a dream/flashback from the cold.

Or in another way.

@Maddog

He could have been working on that before and just put the progress right now because there was no space.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Since he is apparently nearing the part where he gets knocked out, my guess is that that happens in EP34. And in the mystery episode he is still unconscious but he is dreaming some crazy stuff.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since he is apparently nearing the part where he gets knocked out, my guess is that that happens in EP34. And in the mystery episode he is still unconscious but he is dreaming some crazy stuff.

He's not that close.... unless the video is going to be extra long..

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Interesting choice of keywords.

^ I'd thought about that as well, but it has a Freeman's Mind setup and I think he'd take a lot more time working on the pilot episode of a new machinima.

Yeah, I'd agree, it's exactly like a Freeman's Mind layout as opposed to one with many bars as seen in 'The Tunnel'.

Maybe Ross got exclusive access to Black Mesa: Source!?

If Ross got exclusive access to Black Mesa: Source I would shit bricks that shat bricks.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

^ I'd thought about that as well, but it has a Freeman's Mind setup and I think he'd take a lot more time working on the pilot episode of a new machinima.

You have a point about taking longer on a pilot and the "Freeman's Mind" Set Up, but we don't know for sure that it's NOT the medieval thing. Maybe Freeman freezes and wakes up during the HL2 time period. It could be just about anything!

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

No, it's gotta be FM related. Ross said he'd churn out a ton of FM episodes, I don't think two counts as 'a ton'. AND, Mystery EPISODE right after a Freeman's Mind EPISODE with no talk of Civil Protection just makes it more obvious. Maybe it's another 10.5 type thing?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

The 10.5 episode was an April fools joke. And it's not April. I think he's just trying to stir up some hype.

Well just because it was an April Fools joke doesn't mean this one has to be. But, I never said it necessarily was anyway. We'll just have to see whenever it comes out. Well actually, then another week of complaining for Machinima to release it, and then we'll know.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I hope two minds will cross their paths in the mystery episode! It was awesome when it happened with Shephard and Barney.

Maybe he's doing an episode where Freeman gets devoured by the shark. I think that has the potential to be hilarious. But that's just what I hope! All of the ideas on this thread are awesome.

I doubt its anything other than Freemans mind seeing as he has already done the filming / dialogue pretty quickly. If i had to guess id say being knocked unconscious in episode 34 will give Ross the freedom to throw out some whacky ideas in "its a dream" form, maybe an episode filmed in a different game engine like half life 2 or hell maybe something crazy like Halo.

I doubt its anything other than Freemans mind seeing as he has already done the filming / dialogue pretty quickly. If i had to guess id say being knocked unconscious in episode 34 will give Ross the freedom to throw out some whacky ideas in "its a dream" form, maybe an episode filmed in a different game engine like half life 2 or hell maybe something crazy like Halo.

Sounds likely to me.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

All this speculation. There is definitely something fishy going on. Also, Ross is probably reading all of this laughing because were wrong lol.