Mystery episode :O

Ross should start posting the times he submits so we can start to get an average upload time.

Seriously, wtf is up with machinima!? Can they friggin' upload the video already?!?!

''Oh, god, my profile name is real mature''

It's been at least 2 weeks. The mystery episode was done before episode 34 was uploaded by Machinima.

I wish there were other, equally profitable sites where he'd get the same amount of exposure. Machinima.com doesn't own the word machinima, does it?

I think they probably release Freeman's Mind on a weekly basis. Each Friday matches the times, doesn't it?

^ Turdfetus.... Couldn't think of another username?? D:

But I am a turdfetus and I'm proud. I'm pretty rare too so that's cool.

This thread for an unreleased episode has more posts than ep 34's thread.

I got a feeling we will see it next weekend.

This thread for an unreleased episode has more posts than ep 34's thread.

I got a feeling we will see it next weekend.

NEXT WEEKEND?!?!! Fuck me, I hope not!

Maybe it's a nature documentary about the elusive Machinima.com uploader that is able to live it's entire life with it's head lodged in it's own ass.

you know, I think I'd be fine if I watched ross narrate a nature documentary.

Like, pull some stock footage of geese and yell at them for a couple minutes.

"and that one right there! I hope he gets eaten by a shark!"

Hahahahahahaha!! :lol:

It is already Thursday. Relax.

Anticipation is killing me. This episode has to be awesome! Machinima pisses me off though. They don't seem to realize what a good thing they have going with Ross. :problem:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It would be a total fail if it's not for Freeman's Mind.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

It would be a total fail if it's not for Freeman's Mind.

Incidentally, your signature joke is one of the worst puns I've ever heard. And I've heard--and made--a lot of BAD puns. I am a bad pun master. And this joke shames me.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

It is already Thursday. Relax.

I think he interpreted "next" weekend as meaning a week from this weekend. Most people use "next weekend" in that sense. If you're referring to the upcoming weekend use "this weekend." At least I assume that's why he's saying fuck me, maybe he is just really impatient (like most FM fans :P .)