FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 8

Sign in to follow this  

Wait i have a question, when you record either CP or FM, do you use a game recorder (Fraps,GameCam,etc) or the built in source recorder?If you use a game recorder, which one? and the SR, dont you find it really annoying typing in commands all the time?

SnappyCrunch: Yeah I think they got it back up, it pretty much happened just as I posted this.

Spog: Good, I thought this one wasn't as good as some of the others, but it had a few highlights.

Anonymous: The scientist apparently ran behind me, it just kind of happened that way.

UsodStallion: It all depends on what I'm doing. Varies from days to months.

Jay Are: To drive HL fans nuts.

No0b-0-rAmA, Source Recorder gives you much more flexibility and capability than Fraps, a you can replay the demo back to add or remove many things in the game and this is where Demo Smoother comes in use.

Anyone who's been doing it long enough will know you can punch in codes all the time without thinking about it, and it's really useful as you'll definitely want to change the commands from time to time.

This was genius, Ross. You really need to make more of these!

Black Mesa Source comes out this year. I call Dibs on making Freeman's Mind:Source. Think of it as a fan project.
Anyway, great episode as always.

"Why didn't you get the shotgun"

Because it's not someone playing half life, it's a humorous machinima taking place at Black Mesa.

The story has a "realistic" tone to it, with Freeman commenting on things that we didn't really noticed playing, like where do the crates go in the bottomless room ?

How could Freeman, in later episodes, carry a pistol, a shotgun, an MP5, and a bazooka all at once ?

love freemans mind
so so so so so funny
and smart at the smae time
well done sir well done
dont get the shot gun that was funny

about when will the next cp/fm come out? middle of February?

POMG WTF BBQ?!!?! THATS WAS SO TIGHT DAWWWWWG!! MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

yours truely,
mr. 4PPL3 S33d

As always... awesome! You know, ever played System Shock 2 or Duke Nukem 3D? I don't think they have ANY machinma about them...

Hey Ross

Have you notice, if you even have facebook, that someone have made a fan group of your work?

In the previous episode didn't Gordon wish he were a bug so that he could climb on walls? And now he's just going around exterminating them on site.

He really has no consideration for his own crackpot theories

John Killer118: Go for it, I might do HL2, but I'm not redoing this for the mod.

Anonymous people: You guys should really leave names if you want your questions answered, it's like talking to a collective otherwise. Also I wouldn't screw up something as good as SS2 with this, and I can't do Duke's voice. Oddly enough, I think I might be able to do Solid Snake's though.

5aga-m4n: Yeah Gordon is not terribly consistent, but I think that doesn't really conflict with his personality.

when do u think next episode of anything will come out?

I love freemans mind
great work sir ross scott
do u write a script befor or just improvise?

how do you make your weapons dissapear ? (invisible)

bloodshed400

If not SS2 or DN3D... would you do Barney's Mind? Him having Dave's (awesome crazy train surfing CP officer) voice would rock totally.

And now I wonder what do the Combine do with zombie bodies? Dump them into a compost garbage container? for later use as fertilizer? Or maybe... WHO WANTS SOME BURGERS?!

i think the shotgun is going to be used later, but GREAT EPISODE!
tempting to shoot the scientists i know, also "You're all popcorn"
best line every