The Best Games that never came out.

Sign in to follow this  

I recently read about what a bad game the Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood had become. And I thought back at a game I still mourn for, even though it was allready dead when I first heard about it: Werewolfe: The Apocalypse - The Heart of Gaia. 

When I found out about this game, probably about 1999, my only source was a Polish video game magazine site I couldn't understand, but it had a lot of sceenshots. It was supposed to be an action RPG in first person, where you -naturally- controlled a werewolf. The little information I could gather was that it was built on the first Unreal engine. There was also some kind of morale system, letting you mutate if you turned to the evil side.

Today, there's an almost thirty minute youtube video cut together from all the cutscenes of the game. The maker had the idea of reviving the game as a fan project, but nothing came of it, up to now.

Link

Do you have similar stories. For some reason, I dreamed of playing this game - litterally and several times. 

Edited by biosynth8 (see edit history)